What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Becoming an ICMAGAZINE (online) Subscriber....Your Chance To Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Below find the copy of a post presented earlier by Gypsy. Any comments regarding this can be made in the announcement forum. Thx....JJS

Becoming an ICMAGAZINE (online) Subscriber.....Please Help....

I.C.Magazine online has come along way in the 12 years since it was launched here on the internet. We have seen it grow expotentially with many interested and interesting members joining us to share their joys in growing and using the plant that brings us together creating a community with a common interest.

As the site has grown so to has the costs of keeping it here for all to use for free. The server and bandwidth costs have now got to a level that I now find difficult to cover from my own pocket.

To be able to upgrade the site and keep it current and exciting with new features also requires funding to employ a technical professional to accomplish this...

So to off-set these costs I have decided to ask for ICMAG Supporters to subscribe to this site.

The ICMAG Supporters once subscribed will have the title 'I.C MAG SUPPORTER' next to their user handle (just like I do have now)... and access to a subscribers forum where upon the request of the subscribers I can make sub-forums for those that might want them for any particular related topic.....

ICMAG Supporters will also have the opportunity to aquire rare and unusual genetics in seed form thru special privaledges to purchase pre-releases and rare varieties from various breeders and these 'specials' and how to get them will be advertised only in the subscribers area......along with other offers not open to the regular membership.....Also each Supporter will have up to 1 whole gigabyte of gallery space....far more than the current 150 megabyte limit as a regular member.....

So if you wish to help ICMAGAZINE.COM.....the best way to do it right now is to subscribe.......Subscription is completely voluntary and hopefully I can find enough of you willing to help out to make a sizable dent in the costs of keeping the site up and running and here for all to use.

Subscription costs will be $150 for lifetime subscribers membership... $50 usd for 1 year for conversions into other currencies go to www.xe.com ICMAGAZINE will accept any major currency.......

Click here to see all the benefits of subscribing to ICmag, and to order a subscription.

....as soon as we receive your subscription we will activate your ICMAG supporters account.

Thank-you for your kind indulgence....

Gypsy Nirvana

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip

Veteran
I updated this today with links to Subscribe/Benefits page.

Thanks to everyone who has supported ICMag over the last 12 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts