What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE

Anjey

Hoping for a good season for you Farmerlion and improving health and easing suffering for family. Will be watching you grow, thanks for posting.

gorilla ganja

All the best to you and your wife during these difficult times.
Positive vibes are coming her way for a full and fast recovery.

Peace GG

Theorganicguy

I'm so sorry for what happened. All my prayers and hope go to you and your beloved wife, Farmerlion.
a hug

-Theo

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello all, going from one appointment to another. From 630 Am to 530 PM each day this week. The doctors decided to do chemotherapy first before a mastectomy. Cancer has spread outside of breast lump.

As far as the plants go. I could replant seeds if needed. The Auto Malawi finish really well and early. The Lebanese x Auto Malawi f1 should finish properly even if I had to start over.
Could add some Erdpurt and Lebanese when I get home. I do have the means to heat the greenhouse if needed.

The medical staff here is amazing! They are considered the best in the world for a reason. We are very blessed that we have this option. I can't say enough about Aflac. What a blessing during this time. I hope you all have a great week. May you all be as blessed as we are.
Peace

40degsouth

Hi Farmer and family,
Sorry to hear about this traumatic life event. Speaking from personal experience, cancer can be seen as the beginning or the end, depending on your outlook.
I'm the last person to hand out advice or tell anyone what to do, especially as in my case, everyone starts telling you what you should do, or should have done and they have no idea the effect this grin and smile routine has on your wellbeing, particularly while you're trying to stay positive with the elephant in the room.
The plant, for me, was a great comfort, in all its forms. I hope you don't mind me sharing some of my experiences and l hope The Ace crew doesn't mind me sharing the name of a plant that really helped me. I actually hadn't discovered Ace at this time and name dropping other genetics and breeders, isn't something that l would normally feel comfortable with in Ace's house.
I know you will be furiously researching recipes and genetics for treatment but HSO's Blackdog was the one plant that really got me through. I found it helped with pain and insomnia and the hash was next level, as l don't like smoking bulk vegetable matter anymore. The calming effects were also very helpful, more than once!!
I also made topical rubs with coconut oil and dry trim, using this and other plant material. I did this in a stainless bowl, or pot with an aquarium heater to keep the "stew" between 28-30 degrees so as not to change the chemistry of the cannibinoids. I'd then decant back into the same jar.
I also started growing all the seeds l had stored, that l was never going to grow anyway and started juicing it. I found this in Ganja Rebels thread and Dan was talking about some workers he had who got him onto it and eluded to the benefits for the endo cannibinoid system within the body.
I'm in full recovery now from my cancer and l fully believe the plant played a powerful part in this.
I'm wishing you all the very best and your wife a speedy recovery.
Hope this has helped and not made things worse,
Regards,

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for the update, Lion.

Keep up the good fight. Let me know if you need anything.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm so sorry to hear this. Yet am driven by your positivity at these hard times.

It really is wonderful she has access to great medical care. And truly lucky that she will have access to your healing plants.

All the best vibes for you and yours.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
40DegSouth , thank you for the information and well wishes. And for everyone else who is sharing your thoughts, hopes and love. You all have brought my wife great joy and comfort.

Today was a tough time hearing she also has cancer in her thyroid, lymph nodes and uterus. The doctors asked us to stay another week or two. My employer says he will continue to pay me wages while I'm gone. God bless him!
So we have a battle plan and are starting first thing in the morning. Needless to say my greenhouse plants will be dead by the time we get home. Dubi's auto Malawi and Zamaldelica will be the only genetics I may be able to restart and finish. A lot can happen in a short period of time. The greenhouse might have to wait . I may not have the energy for it. Being her rock takes all the strength I have right now. I may not update a lot in the next few weeks. Please know we are sharing your thoughts and prayers.
Peace. Farmerlion

SolarLogos

40DegSouth , thank you for the information and well wishes. And for everyone else who is sharing your thoughts, hopes and love. You all have brought my wife great joy and comfort.

Today was a tough time hearing she also has cancer in her thyroid, lymph nodes and uterus. The doctors asked us to stay another week or two. My employer says he will continue to pay me wages while I'm gone. God bless him!
So we have a battle plan and are starting first thing in the morning. Needless to say my greenhouse plants will be dead by the time we get home. Dubi's auto Malawi and Zamaldelica will be the only genetics I may be able to restart and finish. A lot can happen in a short period of time. The greenhouse might have to wait . I may not have the energy for it. Being her rock takes all the strength I have right now. I may not update a lot in the next few weeks. Please know we are sharing your thoughts and prayers.
Peace. Farmerlion
Your wife is fortunate to have a man like yourself to lean on during these trials in life. You're her rock, your faith has been your rock and it will continue to serve you well. You both have our prayers and our faith. Keep us updated my friend.

Peace, God bless

Last edited:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
A brother on another board just said his wife was diagnosed recently as well.I truly wish I were a more righteous man,so that my prayers for my friends might be more effective.

Nevertheless,we pray on,for the benefit of not only our friends,but for all who suffer.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Slim Pickens, all prayers are pure and righteous as long as the intent of the prayer is righteous. I'm sorry to say my grow for this year has been culled. The neighboring land owner that has been questioning boundaries. Has been told of my growing by someone? So now that my wife needs my help, I'm not able to help her.
All will work out in the end. God has never asked me for my advice or preference. Looking back the choices have always been in my best interest.

May all of your grows be bountiful. I will be busy caring for momma and trying to make a living. We thank you for your support and prayers.

God bless Mr. and Mrs. Lion. Peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, loving human mates are far more important than a grow. Help your spouse over the health hurdles....seeds will be planted when the opportunity presents itself.

Healing thoughts to you/wife.

dugzy

farmerlion I'm sad to hear of your wife's health problems and the challenges you have to face. Please know that i am sending positive meditations across the water to you both.

Love and light to you and your Mrs

SolarLogos

farmerlion I'm sad to hear of your wife's health problems and the challenges you have to face. Please know that i am sending positive meditations across the water to you both.

Love and light to you and your Mrs
Greetings Farmer, I know there is a lot going on, but if you get time come on here, just wanted to say, we get busy with our plants, but we continue to have you and the Mrs. in our thoughts and prayers.
Peace, God bless you and the Mrs.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings Farmer, I know there is a lot going on, but if you get time come on here, just wanted to say, we get busy with our plants, but we continue to have you and the Mrs. in our thoughts and prayers.
Peace, God bless you and the Mrs.

Agreed :comfort: