What's new

I'm italian but smoke american style

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Vapcap Dynavap Black Shadow from USA

SpaceCase Grinder from USA

Weed :
Gmo x strawberry banana milkshake by Red Scare Seed Company breeder from KY that is currently cultivating and breeding in Michigan USA

Grower by indabonga from italy

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349072&page=28

picture.php

America is another planet compared to Italy :tiphat:

soil margin

Veteran
I don't know what Italian style or American style is. Seems like everyone has their own method these days, tons of different ways to consume.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im lucky to have grown up in california, but remember the darker times when weed was not as accepted
things have changed a lot here as far as being legal,but its still a private thing to me and i only share it with a few close friends
so is weed expensive there? do they have coffee shops or clubs like in some places

dont worry about your english brother, we all understand where you are saying

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's awesome I am an American who loves Italian women!!

I like the fact that you vape.

I wish I could see a hundred years into the future of our mutual hobby.

But I'm going to get high instead.

Glad you are growing.

Spread the seed.

:joint:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
I don't know what Italian style or American style is. Seems like everyone has their own method these days, tons of different ways to consume.

the ways of consumption are endless :biggrin:

im lucky to have grown up in california, but remember the darker times when weed was not as accepted
things have changed a lot here as far as being legal,but its still a private thing to me and i only share it with a few close friends
so is weed expensive there? do they have coffee shops or clubs like in some places

dont worry about your english brother, we all understand where you are saying

in Italy there are no coffee clubs dispensary is totally illegal, for the medical prescription it is very difficult and buying it at the pharmacy the legal one is very expensive.
only self-production which is illegal and if they find you, you end up in jail

:puke:

That's awesome I am an American who loves Italian women!!

I like the fact that you vape.

I wish I could see a hundred years into the future of our mutual hobby.

But I'm going to get high instead.

Glad you are growing.

Spread the seed.

:thank you:

SolarLogos

As far as I'm concerned, the Italians perfected coffee. Strong black coffee has been my favorite beverage for just over 50 years. For the past 20 or so years, I've been drinking espresso from my De'longhi espresso maker. Lately, I alternate and use the Nespresso Machine. I like the passione espresso pods from Italy. I pay $25 for a 100 pods, which I finish in 3 days. So, when when I'm on vacation and go to a coffee shop and order a 12 or 16 shot espresso, I usually get silence and a blank stare from the Barista. Then they ask, "What size cup does that go into?" It's really just a 12 or 16 oz strong coffee.
Try some infused coconut oil in your espresso in the morning, nice little change up.

Peace, God bless

TANO

🍒
Veteran

As far as I'm concerned, the Italians perfected coffee. Strong black coffee has been my favorite beverage for just over 50 years. For the past 20 or so years, I've been drinking espresso from my De'longhi espresso maker. Lately, I alternate and use the Nespresso Machine. I like the passione espresso pods from Italy. I pay $25 for a 100 pods, which I finish in 3 days. So, when when I'm on vacation and go to a coffee shop and order a 12 or 16 shot espresso, I usually get silence and a blank stare from the Barista. Then they ask, "What size cup does that go into?" It's really just a 12 or 16 oz strong coffee.
Try some infused coconut oil in your espresso in the morning, nice little change up.

Peace, God bless

potlander_coffeeWeed_Crema_JakeSouthard.jpg

I like cappuccino Italiano and American weed in the morning :yummy:
but now it's midnight in Italy
American whiskey and American weed :biggrin:

picture.php

:smoweed: