What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We are not alone.

White Beard

Respect to you, Gladys...

I have listened to Howe’s shows.
I do not find her credible, I find her gullible.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
OK Folks around the world. The History Channel in the USA is going to show us all that Aliens are and have been here on earth for a long, long, long time. The BIG REVEAL will happen on May 31st 2019. If you want to get filled in by Linda Moulton Howe, celebrated Investigational Reporter, check out earthfiles.com The lady has been at it for 40 years. She tells the truth backed up by research. No hocus pocus here. I would suggest that all here have 2 weeks worth of food on hand. Plenty of drinking water and toilet paper. There may be disruptions around the world in supply lines. Life as we know it is going to change even faster. Be prepared. It is that simple.

So.. What was the BIG REVEAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJFhuOWgXg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The only logical conclusion to draw, is that after the reveal, the worlds govts. Conspired to rehide the evidence.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
With our interconnected world when the infrastructure goes then most of population centers will go with it.
Pretty universal except for the areas now producing the world's food. Without the infrastructure to cart it away to the hungry it will all remain in place, the people in the area getting fat on the new surplus.

No aliens needed in this scenario.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The only logical conclusion to draw, is that after the reveal, the worlds govts. Conspired to rehide the evidence.

That makes as much sense as smoking tea to get high.

It was yet another ufu and alien tv show on the history channel

Latest posts

Latest posts