What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC free high CBG strains

BuddhaSeeds

CBG seems to have relaxing effects too, seems less than CBD anyway, or maybe that difference is due to the 0,7 - 0,8 THC wich is usually present in high CBD varieties; not sure, that is totally subjetive

BuddhaSeeds

@BuddhaSeeds How do I apply to be a test-grower?

you already did, be patient as we want to make a shitload of seeds before releasing the genetics.

it has taken long to develop and we need to be sure to make money from it before other companies start copying them.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
4gib my enthusiasm

4gib my enthusiasm

you already did, be patient as we want to make a shitload of seeds before releasing the genetics.

it has taken long to develop and we need to be sure to make money from it before other companies start copying them.

Patience is my forte only with plants :biggrin:

But I'll wait :D (very, very impatiently)

Bogaat

Any updates on availability or release date of these CBG seeds? I'm a commercial greenhouse hemp grower and am ready! :)

Sante

In DoPa
Hi, a dutch seed company put the follow description into its CBG strain' s description. Did you found something similar regarding resin production in your experience?
What about the official relase, if any?

Regards

".. breeders noticed two unusual traits during the CBG breeding program:
1. Smells were very weak in the first few batches. This made us think that terpenes and/or flavonoids might be connected to the production of THC, CBD or other cannabinoids.
2. The buds were, despite being very frosty, not sticky at all. This contrasts with all our other varieties (THC or CBD). Perhaps the presence of other cannabinoids may be connected to the sticky resin that we are all so familiar with."