What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden will never legalize it

G

GatorGumbo

Yea, it should be left up to the states. All powers not enumerated to the federal government by the constitution reside with the people of their states.

And all states should legalize it. It's almost 2020 in America and we're still harping over this draconian social garbage. Unbelievable.

F

Fermented

Most candidates favor leaving it up to States. Ok by me!

Not by me, Americans need to be really free from Cannabis prohibition, we all can agree to that can't we?

and cannabis businesses need access to banking and investment. That's just two reasons. there are many more advantages to making cannabis legal in the USA, another one is that when the US goes legal, then most of the rest of the world will soon follow and that would be a good thing!

Last edited:
F

Fermented

Lol if libtards think creepy Joe stands a chance in hell.

a three legged, pygmy in a pink tu-tu with Tourette's syndrome would win the US presidential election with the right slogan...that's how that incompetent, Cheeto hued, forked tongue, Twitt in charge got in

so, anything is possible. LOL

Jammal

Hate to break it to ya snowflakes,,,but Trump is king pimp right now, SRS,,, he'll win a giant landslide...like him or not,,, he's doing the job like a champ.

G

Lol if libtards think creepy Joe stands a chance in hell.

a three legged, pygmy in a pink tu-tu with Tourette's syndrome would win the US presidential election with the right slogan...that's how that incompetent, Cheeto hued, forked tongue, Twitt in charge got in

so, anything is possible. LOL
Ahh the TDS is strong in this uneducated one. Start practicing your screaming at the sky while crying now.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most candidates favor leaving it up to States. Ok by me!

Not by me, Americans need to be really free from Cannabis prohibition, we all can agree to that can't we and cannabis businesses need access to banking and investment. That's just two reasons. there are many more advantages to making cannabis legal in the USA, another one is that when the US goes legal, then most of the rest of the world will soon follow and that would be a good thing!

Really, I believe states will continue to take up regulation independently and that every one of them will be medical-only or fully legal by 2022. By the time federal legalization happens, Americans in most parts of the country will already be able to puff away legally anyway without any problems.

What really needs to happen at a FEDERAL level is deschedulize it (currently Schedule I making cannabis difficult for research study among other quagmires).

F

Frylock

Jammal and stewart aren't all there guys, just ignore them :biglaugh:

Bernard Sanders will dog walk old yeller cellulite if he is given half a chance....

F

Fermented

Honestly your political system is such a joke its essentially the definition of insanity.

lol

I fail to understand how anyone who is not a millionaire would even consider voting for the Republicans but I guess some catchy slogan takes care of that problem..Just do it!, Things go better with Coke, I like Ike, Make the Trump Corporation and other millionaires great again etc etc...but then again less than half of American voters actually vote, the whack jobs on either edge of the political spectrum do of course, so in reality the 5% on the extreme right and extreme left have way more influence on the outcome that they should. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the US one of few countries that holds election days on a weekday (I wonder why?)..most countries do it on a Saturday.

F

Frylock

Honestly your political system is such a joke its essentially the definition of insanity.

It's not mine but those guys and the Russians have all of the scariest toys AT THE MOMENT AT LEAST.... it's a little unsettling living in a world with 2 countries having the power to end it for all of us.... makes people pay more attention to them i guess....

When i have to think who would i like to have their finger on the button i'm choosing Bernie over the midnight rage tweet-meister in chief who THINKS he's 4 steps ahead of the game :covereyes:.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
OMG do not worry about the Russians lol, talk about a paper tiger! The enemies were within from day one and they arent russian. Its the Crown corporation thats got you in its clutches..

M

moose eater

Crazy Joe isn't even up for 'net neutrality.' How could he even begin to contemplate legalizing hippie lettuce??!! (*His most recent, profitable, $700,000, high-dollar fund-raiser, was held in the home of a telecommunications lobbyist. Some things just never change. Even if they should. Like Joe's hair-cut.).:biggrin:

F

Frylock

OMG do not worry about the Russians lol, talk about a paper tiger! The enemies were within from day one and they arent russian. Its the Crown corporation thats got you in its clutches..

I'm not particularly concerned that they would really want to do something globally catastrophic but they do have similar nuclear arsenal to the USA.
Once AI and robotics get far along enough then that will probably be scarier than nuclear too.