What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home cultivation “creates a significant public safety risk!"

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
They will do whatever it takes to instill fear into the public to benefit nothing but their financial gain.... Fuck corporate America and their quantities of lies

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they demand you grow it inside so no one can see it, then bitch about how unsafe it is to grow inside because of danger of fire. WTF??? how about growing outside inside chainlink fencing & arrest fucking thieves that try to steal it, like they do car & motorcycle thieves etc. :tiphat:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
my observation - fires are a real hazard with home Cannabis grows.

I've had one real fire and melted one power strip, growing Cannabis. The real fire I caught and put out before it became too big. Xmas eve 1997.

Showed up at Xmas eve dinner smelling like plastic carpet smoke.

closest scare i had was a led melt at its plugin knew something was wrong when i stepped in growroom and it smelled like burnt plastic kush shit. I dont buy cheap equipment no more!.

ion

y'all should thank your luckies you get to see this.

the war on drugs....over? no, about to start.

its just moving, thats all. here's where it gets interesting.

my bullshit theory; homegrowers start growing en masse, pretty easy to track once you're 'legal' and dont care to keep quiet.

any person at any time connected electronically to 'society' can have all data/transactions/media/etc/phonecalls/texts flushed up and on display less time it takes to read this post

couple that with the great unfolding of the social credit system in full effect in china, with full support of our googleness and frakbook.....the social credit system is game on as i write, you can look it up. and it aint going to stay in china.

extrapolate from there.
people who think the benevolence of the .gov and the will of the people are fueling legalization are children, age regardless. national legal will roll out only when all chips are in place for `they` to operate in the way they always have, to suck you dry and entrench you into your place as stock...bottom feeder...a cog. look into the billions+++ invested in cannabis over the past few years... marijuana business daily is good to see where this is going.

this aint a hate thing, this is a look for yourself and see thing

St. Phatty

closest scare i had was a led melt at its plugin knew something was wrong when i stepped in growroom and it smelled like burnt plastic kush shit. I dont buy cheap equipment no more!.

Besides not using candles for CO2, I think the main thing is to realize that Quality Control has been de-funded by the manufacturing chain in general.

Old things like Burn-in, where products would be run at the factory for 24 hours ... simply done away with.

That leaves the consumer playing a highly risky experiment when they plug in a new electronic product, that was made in China, or Vietnam - or the US.

Not a big deal, it simply means, you are home any time the new product is running, for the first 24 hours or week of use.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I have my timer set so I am at home almost all the time the lights are on. No cheapies either, good quality LED and fluorescent.

I had a light fizzle out before, left a burnt smell and some smudges around where the bulb goes into the socket, but no fire. Not sure if it was a LED or CFL but have heard of this before. Not a light in the tent just a regular light I use to light up a room.

Latest posts

Latest posts