What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bushy Brian

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of you might have watched some of my videos on building brewers etc or seen a guy with an enormous beard in some of my photos. He was my growing/farming/manufacturing/research partner for 40 years. He was killed last November [2017] by a tumor that grew from the size of a golf ball to football size in 10 weeks.
I'm feeling nostalgic for Brian today and listening to his favorite tunes. [Fleetwood Mac, J Giles, Stones....] He did not believe in god or afterlife and neither do I but somehow I still feel his presence some days.

picture.php

T

Teddybrae

Hello Man!

The body remembers. Little permanent changes in your biology caused by exposure to the experience of your Friend. One could say you are experiencing ... Murmurs of the Heart.

Life remains wonderful ... before, during and after your experience of Friend!