What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats Cooking Icmag!

Mick

Veteran
No food or cooking for me today, intermittent fasting. Tomorrow though will be a different story.

Heyhey, I'm an intermittent faster too. Try to get my eating into a 6 to 8 hour window.
I'm eating some delicious organic pork belly covered in black tahini with some runny organic, pasture raised eggs. Yum.

Malato

Heyhey, I'm an intermittent faster too. Try to get my eating into a 6 to 8 hour window.
I'm eating some delicious organic pork belly covered in black tahini with some runny organic, pasture raised eggs. Yum.

Never tried black tahini but that sounds dope man :)

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
burger n fries had scrambled egg n spam for breakfast reading what some of you are cooking i gotta step my game up

Mick

Veteran
Never tried black tahini but that sounds dope man :)

Hey, black tahini contains 70% more calcium than the white, more antioxidants and tastes way better imo. You can use it on just about anything. I'm eating some right now on top of lightly seared chicken kidneys. Awesome. Read about someone making ice cream with it.

andl

lol sounds awfull in english...

but tastes great !

pig filet lockets in pepper sauce on creamed vegetables with pasta and fresh herbs ! :D

Attachments

• IMG 20170313 223846
    IMG 20170313 223846
    52.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Mick

Veteran
Hey, black tahini contains 70% more calcium than the white, more antioxidants and tastes way better imo. You can use it on just about anything. I'm eating some right now on top of lightly seared chicken kidneys. Awesome. Read about someone making ice cream with it.

I meant to say chicken "livers". I believe conventional tahini is produced using heat and chemicals whereas organic tahina is just cold pressed.

andl

steak, with baby spinach onions and roasted bacon sauce

bamm oida :D

Attachments

• steak.jpg
    steak.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 19

andl

i can post my favourite cocktail drink

its the gin basil smash

best drink ever (after pure campari orange with pure fresh pressed orange juice :D )

Attachments

• basil smash.jpg
    basil smash.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • campari_orange.jpg
    campari_orange.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 22

andl

i can post my favourite cocktail drink

its the gin basil smash

best drink ever (after pure campari orange with pure fresh pressed orange juice :D )

for the basil smash you need a very good mixing machine because if you dont you re spitting leafes :D

N

nordie

toasted ham n cheese with baked beans on top fer breakfast, plenty of coffee.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bought a usda prime rib eye and usda prime brisket at sams club, ground some of that up together and made a damn fine rare cheeseburgers ( asiago cheese w/mayo and carmelized onions )

Can't eat like this all the time anymore but when the urge arises.......:)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gonna cook up a few Thai spring rolls my neighbor makes up in her crib; in the meanwhile this is a yummy lookin' platter.......

YIbQEsy.jpg

Malato

Awesome to see people posting on this, ive been slacking on taking pics of meals and such but yall definetly picked up the slack. Some really good looking food guys plus that gin basil smash:biggrin::biggrin:

andl

Awesome to see people posting on this, ive been slacking on taking pics of meals and such but yall definetly picked up the slack. Some really good looking food guys plus that gin basil smash:biggrin::biggrin:

thanks for your kind words....

try the basil smash its awesome, if done correctly, when you didnt mix the herbs (basil) very smooth its a pity to drink