What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No president has ever dealt with a hostile, dishonest, and manipulative press the way Trump has.

Well both the sides of the press (ones attacking, ones defending) are equally dishonest and manipulative. And what about Nixon and the press?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The national disgrace is the weaponizing of the Law Enforcement , and Intelligence agencies to unseat a duly elected president.

Pretty sure I heard that almost word for word on FOX. (I'm an equal listener; NPR & FOX)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What did I miss, talk about Hitler and Hillary,mr mean must be chiming in while is was out doing good deeds.

packerfan79

Veteran
Complete fabrication.

You can think what you will but I have been in the hills and the trails and it ain't pretty. Javelina are plentiful though.

From your comfy couch you think you have a clue how the cartels do business, your clueless. Don't shit happen in Mexico without the cartels getting their cut. Human trafficking is rampant. They rescued 26 under age Hispanic girls, from captivity. This was in southern California, not Mexico. Oh, another 20+ adult women also. This is near my home, with my children.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can think what you will but I have been in the hills and the trails and it ain't pretty. Javelina are plentiful though.

From your comfy couch you think you have a clue how the cartels do business, your clueless. Don't shit happen in Mexico without the cartels getting their cut. Human trafficking is rampant. They rescued 26 under age Hispanic girls, from captivity. This was in southern California, not Mexico. Oh, another 20+ adult women also. This is near my home, with my children.

Go and read what you wrote son. I'm well aware of the involvement of the cartels but they are not involved to the extent you state. An unnamed organization of which I am familiar was dealing with Mexico prior to the rise of the cartels and straight through.

I presently live amidst everyday cartel operations. They leave me alone and I them. I do not own a couch.

You ain't getting in this country illegally without funding murderous drug cartels.

Rodehazrd

This thread seems to be all about us against them no holds barred.
The Tibetans taught me a secret which I will share with you here.
THERE IS NO THEM its just us poor fuckers trying to survive in a harsh world.
Team Humanity

F

Frylock

This thread seems to be all about us against them no holds barred.
The Tibetans taught me a secret which I will share with you here.
THERE IS NO THEM its just us poor fuckers trying to survive in a harsh world.
Team Humanity

:yeahthats :yeahthats :ying: :smoke:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- and with that sensible thought of the day - I think that this thread has more than run its course - all it seems to be doing now is attracting flies.

- so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.