What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purkle#1

Cream47

Underground Grower
Looking great man, your gonna have some good smoke there!!! Purkle1 did great for me outdoors last season..... definitely gonna be running her again this yr outdoors.

Hi wvkindbud,

sounds great, I can say that the prime perfume seems great.

Very nice.

Hi JustSumTomatoes,

Thank you

Lovely work mate

Hi mr.brunch,

I'm glad you like it ;-)

Looking right on the money.

Hi starke,

I hope so

nice buddage

Hi mack 10,

Thank you, see you at the Spannabis perhaps ;-)

Cream47

Underground Grower
@ Nothern stoner and Nickman :thank you:
Purkle after 40 days of bloom under 400 W :

picture.php

picture.php

See ya :wave:.

Cream47

Underground Grower
@JustSumTomatoes thank you

@mr.brunch I hope so ;-)

The situation after 49 days of bloom under 400 HPS :

picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice week :wave:.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just putting it out there Purkle1 is a hoss cat lol.......its definitely number one or two outta all the realgorillaseeds i ran last yr outdoors. These Purkle1 hasnt harvest until mid Oct and was very mold resistance, and im in a very wet environment Appalachian mtns. I had one that I put into the ground that i could babysit that grew into a nice branchy sativa like plant with small buds, but tons of bud sites, very hard nugs, kinda had a orange citrus i would describe, really nice easy forgiving, good yielder, Its some top shelf definitely.....Id say 7/10 on potency maybe more. I smoked all I had and everybody that smoked it loved it. It can be grown outdoors with good success. Its a tad slow vegging but once its gets going its a breeze to grow.

Cream47

Underground Grower
@wvkindbud38 : thanks for the info

Purkle#1 after 55 days of bloom :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

have a nice week-end :wave:.

Cream47

Underground Grower
@JustSumTomatoes thank you

@Happy Times Thank you, I think you're right it's the skunk dominant genotype

After 65 days of bloom under HPS 400W :

picture.php

picture.php

See you soon :wave:.

H.Stoner

can u tell me flower height at flip and finish please ? also what size pots you started with and finished with.
congrats on that purdy lady. make it smoke u into keeper status.

nickman

Veteran
Dam yo, that shit looks really nice and dank....
I’d defenitly say skunk pheno...

I’ve got some Old Family Purple f2 from CSI.... (TK x Purple Urkle)
Starting soon ...!!!...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
@wvkindbud38 : thanks for the info

Purkle#1 after 55 days of bloom :

View Image

View Image

View Image

have a nice week-end :wave:.

Looks great man !!!! I just started a few im gonna grow outdoors again this year, but wow I might grow her indoors next time. There's alot of nice realgorillaseeds strains ive ran....i think 9 realgorillaseeds strains I ran last summer and I've got RG4 and Lemon Dizzle almost 2wks 12/12 indoors at the moment. I can't wait to see those finish up!!!! But honestly seems like everything I've tried from RGS has been good. Enjoy your harvest friend it's a beautiful one

Cream47

Underground Grower
can u tell me flower height at flip and finish please ? also what size pots you started with and finished with.
congrats on that purdy lady. make it smoke u into keeper status.

Hi H.Stoner,

thanks for the visit, for this one after the flip she stretch 2x, the pot was at the beginning 1,5 liter and after 2weeks I transplant in 6,5 liter.

See ya.

Dam yo, that shit looks really nice and dank....
I’d defenitly say skunk pheno...

I’ve got some Old Family Purple f2 from CSI.... (TK x Purple Urkle)
Starting soon ...!!!...

Hi nickman,

[FONT=&quot]I definitely love the purple urkle cross, and I think with triangle kush it's gonna be a interesting cross, did you share the run ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This one it's great definitely Skunk dominant but I think there is a little bit of urkle too so now I'm waiting to try it and give you my impression.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

See ya.

Looks great man !!!! I just started a few im gonna grow outdoors again this year, but wow I might grow her indoors next time. There's alot of nice realgorillaseeds strains ive ran....i think 9 realgorillaseeds strains I ran last summer and I've got RG4 and Lemon Dizzle almost 2wks 12/12 indoors at the moment. I can't wait to see those finish up!!!! But honestly seems like everything I've tried from RGS has been good. Enjoy your harvest friend it's a beautiful one

Hi wvkindbud,

yeah real gorilla seems to have very interesting cross, I'm really curious of that Lemon dizzle perhaps I will take it.

See ya.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Harvest time

Harvest time

Here we are after 76 days of bloom :

before the cut :

picture.php

after 7 days of dry :

picture.php

I think another week of dry before the cure in glass jar.

see ya :wave:.