What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

lohnjennon

One more picture of Lebanese #9 in the greenhouse, gets very hot and only being watered about once a week.

IMG_20230819_134713.jpg

The plants are not in the greatest soil but i am working to improve it this year.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que barbaridad @Montana199 :tiphat: jejejej that's the definition of a voluminous girl! She still needs to sweat a bit more resins in the upcoming 2-3 weeks. Hope the weather there remains dry without rains until end of flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with this Lebanese :D lohnjennon Hope you have been happily farming without troubles and robberies since 2016. Really pleased to know Lebanese and Nepal Jam genetics produce your favorite hash, not many growers dedicate their flower harvest for extractions like you did. Nepal Jam flowers are very tasty and great to consume directly, but pure Lebanese is that: a pure sativa hashplant and it produces best outcome when mixing several females for hash production, like Lebanese farmers do. That's what she has been traditionally bred for.

Really like the sound of your crosses :) To cross Lebanese with Nepal Jam is indeed a great plan if you live in an area of wet fall, same for Lebanese x Purple Satellite!

Thanks for your support all these years. All the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering.

lohnjennon

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with this Lebanese :D lohnjennon Hope you have been happily farming without troubles and robberies since 2016. Really pleased to know Lebanese and Nepal Jam genetics produce your favorite hash, not many growers dedicate their flower harvest for extractions like you did. Nepal Jam flowers are very tasty and great to consume directly, but pure Lebanese is that: a pure sativa hashplant and it produces best outcome when mixing several females for hash production, like Lebanese farmers do. That's what she has been traditionally bred for.

Really like the sound of your crosses :) To cross Lebanese with Nepal Jam is indeed a great plan if you live in an area of wet fall, same for Lebanese x Purple Satellite!

Thanks for your support all these years. All the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering.
Thank you Dubi!
I have not been robbed or had really any growing troubles since then (except cold fall rains.) I was on the west coast of the US at the time and have since moved back to the midwest.

I will be making hash from all the females this year too, i'll post some pictures when the time comes.

Thanks for being so willing to give advice to all of us, it is part of the reason people are so loyal to Ace seeds. Advice directly from the breeder is so helpful! I loved your interview on "the pot cast". It was cool to hear your origins in breeding and your thoughts and process on bringing so many strains to market.

lohnjennon

Here are updated pictures from today @ 45n
not sure why the older fan leaves are dying off? they are in native soil with a little bit of compost mixed in, and top dressed with a little compost as well.
L #1
L1_9-9.jpg

L #2. the furthest along with the biggest flowers so far
L2_9-9.jpg

L #3
L3_9-9.jpg

L #4
L4_9-9.jpg

L #5,
L5_9-9.jpg

L #6,
L6_9-9.jpg

L #7 this one has a spicy, almost cinnamon smell, 5 ft
L7_9-9.jpg

L #8 the runt of the litter, about 2 feet tall
L8_9-9.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your kind words @lohnjennon 🥰 and for sharing pics of each female so we can follow their development. Lebanese gains fast lot of weight at this time of the year.

Airo

@dubi Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was wondering if you could give some info regarding the trichome size of the Lebanese? I'm looking for a reference in order to have a good micron span when dry sifting. Thanks!

romanoweed

how is everyones verdict on the ACE Lebanese after a longer Time? Does it have those calm , soft, anxietyfree, goodvibe Qualities ?
did you find it a bit too boring with all its CBD Content , and relatively low THC ?
I know from smoking Hemp even, that i can get a bit moody when the CBD hits… its hard to find good vibes in canna…

Anyone elses oppinion is apprechiated aswell !!! Thell me the hard critical truth please. How good is it?
I will eventually try this line too.

lohnjennon

how is everyones verdict on the ACE Lebanese after a longer Time? Does it have those calm , soft, anxietyfree, goodvibe Qualities ?
did you find it a bit too boring with all its CBD Content , and relatively low THC ?
I know from smoking Hemp even, that i can get a bit moody when the CBD hits… its hard to find good vibes in canna…

Anyone elses oppinion is apprechiated aswell !!! Thell me the hard critical truth please. How good is it?
I will eventually try this line too.

Hey! I have grown Lebanese several times and I love it! The effects are very kind and don't last too long, even for the balanced thc:cbd plants. very good calm vibes.
Everyone i have shared it with comments on how much they like it. the buds are airy and don't weigh a lot but are very resinous and colorful and very unique smells. Its nice to mix with a strain that is too strong.

Smoking the flowers is nice but the hash it makes (all mixed together) is my #1 favorite.

Growing indoors can be tricky but they love it outside, especially in a greenhouse. They like being dry.

lohnjennon

Harvested my lebanese plants on october 6. Some could have used another week but there was no sun and all cold wet rain in the forecast. I am posting a close up of the main bud a week before harvest, then the whole plant on the day of harvest.
some of the plants developed a lot of color at the end.

L#1 top snapped in pic 2 (gales of november came early)
L1_10-1.jpg

L1_10-6.jpg

L#2
L2_10-1.jpg

L2_10-6.jpg

L#3
L3_10-1.jpg

L3_10-6.jpg

L#4
L4_10-1.jpg

L4_10-6.jpg

L#5
L5_10-1.jpg

L5_10-6.jpg

Sensistar42

Subbed, I have 2 leb males waiting to pollinate a sensi star, Violeta, honduras, and if my last seed ends up being a girl an f2. Didn’t realize the high males ratio in these until I re read this thread. But I’m keeping these guys in beer cups and about 5 in tall and trimming once a week because these guys are putting out live and opening pollen sacks. I’m sure root bound and 19th of light don’t cut it with them.
But no space really to maintain bigger males with higher light needs in such a small space. 2x2x2 mom/seedling tent. 🤣🤣

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a festival of green, purple and red colors lohnjennon Congrats for such beautiful and natural harvest, and thanks a lot for sharing pics of each one until harvest time. Curious to know which females are going to be your favorite. Enjoy! :tiphat:

Looks ripe enough @wuluz Happy to see you also managed to sucessfully harvest Lebanese this outdoor season ;)

wuluz

Looks ripe enough @wuluz Happy to see you also managed to sucessfully harvest Lebanese this outdoor season ;)
@dubi I haven't harvested yet, I think the lady still needs time. The plant smells very fruity. If you run your fingers over the flowers and after a few minutes rub the resin between your thumb, index finger and middle finger you will get a fine one
Smell of hashish in the nose. You can smell it for a long time :)

lohnjennon

What a festival of green, purple and red colors lohnjennon Congrats for such beautiful and natural harvest, and thanks a lot for sharing pics of each one until harvest time. Curious to know which females are going to be your favorite. Enjoy! :tiphat:

Thank you @dubi ! I am very excited to try each plant individually. I will post a detailed report when the harvest is cured and ready for consumption. Once it gets cold enough i will make Hash out of all of it and report on that as well. I like to wait until its very cold outside to make bubble hash. goodness gracious, great balls of hash!