What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

WOW!
So many great looking plants above.

ORIGINAL OAXACAN GOLD
Plant C clone
Indoor harvest day.

ORIGINAL OAX HARVEST 029.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 005.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 009.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 018.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 026.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 034.JPG
OAXACAN HARVSET 038.JPG

Last edited:

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD
Sister clone C to plant just above but grown outdoors.
you can really see the difference in every way to her indoor Blurple light grown sister. The mold resistance is amazing on this lady and caries through quite well onto her crosses.
She is certainly my ACE breeding plant.
I LOVE MEXICANS!!!

OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 011.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 014.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 019.JPG
OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 021.JPG

OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 007.JPG

OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 004.JPG

vermontman

Think I'm going to have to break my own no buying more seed rules for some of your @vermontman look absolutely incredible. How's the high?
HEY GAF!
Thank you Kind Sir!
You can google seed finder {one word}
Green Mountain Seeds for full descriptions of all the GMS strains there.
Or you can google any of the strains sold by ACE Seeds which are the same.
Green Mountain Grape
Zacatecas tribute
Mountain Gold
Purple Satellite
Hope that helps!

Last edited:

vermontman

Ultra Early Love F5 Sativa Pheno S1

I pollinated her with UEL F6, Komuani Landrace random Male and Nepali IBL.
What do you guys think about pollinating a S1? :D
View attachment 18761387
I think it is great to do crosses, but first if you have a great Landrace or IBL I would certainly work to keep that line pure and then work with crosses. Unless you do have a good amount of original seed, it could be lost forever. And she looks really pretty!

CARCHOFA

Hello sativa lovers! Enjoy the autumn!

@led05 what a monster! I have some hybrids with cambodian like senegal x cambo, etc. What can you tell me about this genethic apart from the vigor that it has? Is it euphoric or it simulates the overthinking?
Thanks a lot, my seeds have some years and I wouldn't like to lose a treasure.

led05

Chasing The Present
Thank you brother

^^ Two Cambodian seeds popped out of maybe 30-40 old ones IIRC… musta shared them with me… Both the Cambodians & Laotian (from Laredo the Laos) I’ve grown are all appropriate to scene… soaring, SE Asians, no ceiling, some trippy, wild, herms for sure… Cambodians are a bit more refined, nicer, still have quite few Laos iterations I’ve never popped yet and still I need, that story holds true for many many things…

The Laos x Cambodian crosses I’ve made are all over the place but race car driver weed as some put it, trippy, soaring, cerebral etc - hard to grow for most