What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version®

Wu Wei

:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG-20140410-00024.jpg
    IMG-20140410-00024.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 24
So I put my babies into flower just a few days ago, can't wait for 'em to finish up. I'm running them indoors, does anyone have journal or pictures of the CC or other nice Sweet seed strain outdoor? Would be nice to see a Spanish out door grow.

Wu Wei

So I put my babies into flower just a few days ago, can't wait for 'em to finish up. I'm running them indoors, does anyone have journal or pictures of the CC or other nice Sweet seed strain outdoor? Would be nice to see a Spanish out door grow.

Hey repo, that is great to hear you have fliped them! I am growing a cream caramel (FV) outdoors, nothing much to see at the moment... She only went out last week! I am not from spain though, UK.

Peace brother :ying:

Hey repo, that is great to hear you have fliped them! I am growing a cream caramel (FV) outdoors, nothing much to see at the moment... She only went out last week! I am not from spain though, UK.

Wow that's interesting, have you had anything else finish (ooutdoors) in the UK thats not fully auto? Would love to se some pics when she starts to bud!

Wu Wei

Wow that's interesting, have you had anything else finish (ooutdoors) in the UK thats not fully auto? Would love to se some pics when she starts to bud!

Hey repo, yea I find it interesting to see the outcome, I hope she will finish due to the fast flowering slight auto genes :) there are many strains that finish all the way that can be grown in the uk, hollands hope, biddy early, fraisen dew, purple #1, purple maroc, purple power, easy sativa, early pearl, early girl, and there are more too! I have purple maroc's outside too :)

Look for a guy on here called buddy mate his pic is him in a gorilla suit, he grows amazing quality outdoor UK, he gets buds the size of indoor... Its all about the strains when it comes to the UK

Wu Wei

Thanks for the link, really nice! And btw ladies are looking very fat and bushy, will let you know how they turn out :)

Hey repo, no problem at all! Cool good to hear your ladies are nice and bushy, do you have a thread where I can see them?

R

ricardopunxs

hi guys

im growing sad fv and green poison fv in outdoor and they are looking good and its like the normal plants but more faster tahn the normal ones
im very happy with the fast fersion

Wu Wei

hi guys

im growing sad fv and green poison fv in outdoor and they are looking good and its like the normal plants but more faster tahn the normal ones
im very happy with the fast fersion

Hey rica, nice strains you are growing! I have heared all good things about sweet seeds fast strains so I am sure you will have a great season! It would be nice to see them do you have a thread?

R

ricardopunxs

picture.php

hi my friend!
i have fotos in cannabis cafe in other forum but i will put some here too
this is the fast fersion with almost 2 months of vegging and some critical,super skunk and moham ram

one big hug

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Hey rica, looking very nice and healthy bud! I bet they will be huge when they are done :) are you going to up pot before flower? UK climate?

R

ricardopunxs

its in 40lt and 50lt pot
south europe climate
the plants are in vegging

thanks wu wei

R

ricardopunxs

this foto is from today

2mothns and 1 week of vegging
5 days 12-12

picture.php

sorry to put the fotos here if you want tommy i can delete them

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey buddy!!

No problem, they are more than welcome :D

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey repo, no problem at all! Cool good to hear your ladies are nice and bushy, do you have a thread where I can see them?

I will let you know how they smoke out and if you wanna se i can take their picture as soon as they finish up :)

frek

Hey guys!

I've grown CC fv this year. And that was absolutly top of this year. Fast grow and very fast bloom part. It was finished in the end of September. 26th i guess. Buds were really big and full of trichoms. And smells like fresh fruit. Late, i will post the photos.

Btw i growed it on the norht of Czech republic.

frek

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi frek!

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed this wonderful genetic line ;)

Would be nice to check the photos, see you around and sweet smokes!

tommy

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hi frek!

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed this wonderful genetic line ;)

Would be nice to check the photos, see you around and sweet smokes!

tommy

hey tommy u are a hard guy to try and get in touch with i tell ya lol..i want to know more about the green posion FV..i bought this strain and i plan on doing it guerilla style at 38n in a very humid place in the south east usa..some my plants of differnt strains was totally wiped out by mold this year and i did some google searches on certain outdoor strains and the GP keeps coming up..when do u think it will finish at my lat and is it really as resisant as it claims? i want to make sure bc my harvest this year was cut in half due to mold..its my fault tho for not doing better research on what to run in my humid area..it stays nearly 100% from june-sept1..thanks man

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Nice one, I think you'll be happy with the F1 Fast Version strains if you try them. When do you usually harvest at your lat? Mid/late September?

Let me know about it and in the meanwhile I have all you need to know about the F1 Fast Version concept, check it out:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy