What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My Casey Jones ladys in 7 gal air pots at week 3.5. Really rockin it hard, almost up to my nost in height, close to maxin out how high my lights will go in my tent for these lady. Puttin on some beutiful long thai nuggets. I didnt bend her this time like i did the last time in which it kept a much more even canopy, this time it's a few major colas with lots of side branching, last time it was cola CENTRAL! Still stoked on this lady... lesson learned on the bending right? peace all, Stagger!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks bro, definately lovin growing these plants! Such a breeze, just feed em and they do their thing. I got 61/2 oz's from my lasy lady in a 3gal pot vegged for only 1month! Peace Phillthy, always enjoi hearing from you.

L

LouDog420

Stagger, that CJ lady is about to blow up! Can't wait to see her get fat... Surprised it took me this long to find my way over :tiphat:

Here's a shot of my colored pheno for you. Took her down at 67 days :wave:

picture.php

LD

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Big ol' Casey jones...

Big ol' Casey jones...

My casey Jones in 7 gal air pots are realllllllly bulkin up and puttin on some weight! I'll take some fresh photos this evening but these two are on the left in my tent, you can really see how big these things are in my 8foot tall tent. Peace and grow with love all Stagger!:wave:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey Jones week 6

Casey Jones week 6

These are the two Cj's in 7 gal air pots that I can no longer even take out of the tent without damaging the buds! These plants are friggin huge, hopin to get close to 1/2lb from each of em! I got 61/2 oz's from my last one in a 3gal pot, so maybe it's possible. Been feeding her very hard with liquid compost and budswell guano extracts/ roots organics guano 0-5-4. Responding very well as the buds continue to grow larger then the biggest one from the plant earlier in this thread! cant wait to see what their gonna produce for me and my patients. peace and grow with love, Stagger:tiphat:

B

B. Self Reliant

How many sq ft do the larger plants in the 7 gallon air pots take up? I imagining each one taking up at least 4-5 sq ft. . . . what about the 6.5 ouncer that was harvested? How much room did that take up?

They look amazing!

soil margin

Veteran
Man this thread is getting me excited. Got a nice 5ft tall casey coming down here in 3-4 weeks. Can almost taste it already. :)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Who's a big girl...

Who's a big girl...

How many sq ft do the larger plants in the 7 gallon air pots take up? I imagining each one taking up at least 4-5 sq ft. . . . what about the 6.5 ouncer that was harvested? How much room did that take up?

They look amazing!

bOth of the CJ's in 7gal pots take up 1/4 of the entire tent wich is not a large space considering what they will yield, i've kinda goet em crammed in their and rotate them everyother day. The plant in the 3gal pot from earlier in the thread only took up about an 1/8th of the tent, she was just tucked in the right corner of the tent with nothing but cola's above the canopy leaving lot's of airflow below the canopy. I have 2 6in axial fans on both sides of the tent to keep lots of air flowing below the flowers, all leaves fluttering all the time! Peace and grow with love, keep it organic all! Stagger:jump:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey Jones week 7, 7 gal air pot

Casey Jones week 7, 7 gal air pot

:thank you: High everyone, it's late nite and i'm kinda baked/tired so i'm gonna make this short and sweet! here's CJ at week7, getting bigger and bigger everyday with 3 more weeks to go i'll start flushing her next week. Been feeding her every single watering, with guanos, complex carbs, compost tea, liquid compost concentrate, and earthworm casting extracts. Pretty sure these ladies are gonna yield a substantial amount for me and my patients. Peace and love all, Stagger!

Nvidia.

:wave:

have a great pint, really good work and explanation,tracking is wonderful to see so in 7 weeks flo.

Regards

M

Marathanman

It looks amazing, only seven weeks as well its going to be massive. Just aquired True's cutting dreamt of trying it for ages.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks everyone for all the kind compliments! I will post some new photos of her this evening if I have time... i'm goin fishin today... but she's ripening and swelling on massive proportions! Cant wait to harvest these ladies is a couple weeks. I'm gonna start the flush here in the next few days with just pure water ph'd at 6.0. Peace and grow with lvoe, Stagger

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SL- great pics of your CJ ladies! I see in a couple of your pics there's a power strip hanging down... the red power light evidently doesn't cause the cj any problems...quite stable considering the herm potential of both the P1's in the cross.

Great work Bro!

"You must spread reputation around before giving it to vStaggerLeeV again" damn!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Festivus my man, you are always spreading the wealth for sure! Here is my CJ harvest from my first plant in this thread, she's been curing for i dont even know how long...since I harvested her? lol Loving the Diesel flavors with the THai high, perfect combo of both in my opinion. Peace and love, Stagger:jump: