What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

La Mano Negra murió este lunes / passed away this monday

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He hablado ayer con GrassMan.está de vacaciones,lejos y no tiene acceso a Internet.
Rainha,
Sincero Pésame de su parte.Fuerte abrazo.

B

bonecarver_OG

i remember very well how i once got a huge box full of buds, a selection of his outdoor grown goodies, as a care package when i was not too well.

it hurts to see you are not here LMN.

i hope the afterlife is as generous to you as you were to us.

my deepest caring hug to rainha. im so sorry.

SERMusical

Alex te escribo desde aqui mandandote mi mas sincero cariño y agradecimiento por tu bondad y paciencia, que descances... se que lees esto desde arriba, ahora si estas volando alto... rainha espero no estes muy triste y que estas palabras sirvan de aliento a seguir y seguir... y si precisas cn quien hablar cuenta conmigo ;)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
OMG ! NO ! That's terrible news. I was dreaming yesterday in front of some of his Mozambic pics and today I find this thread ! One more huge loss for the canna-munity... :badday:
Now you must be tending the Heavenly Gardens along with medjool and other beloved people of the green.
You'll be missed and remembered a lot ! RIP dear brother

Irie !

Gert Lush

Veteran
Rest in Peace, LMN!
You were an inspiration even to people that never met you...

Condolences to his friends and dear ones, and All Strength and Best Wishes to the Canaries crew! I am sure his influence will live on for a long while.

ngakpa

Veteran
really sad news, I never met LMN in person, but his plants always produced a feeling of awe and admiration in me - he had great taste in music too, I hope the work he loved so much is in good hands, rest in peace

Last edited:

hanfiking

It is a horrible thought that LMN will never grace our threads with his wise words, and although we should mourn this loss for a short while we have to celebrate his life for the rest of ours. I will burn an honorary bud in his name. I don't think that he would want us to frown when we think of him so have a good cry and follow it up with a good laugh...

"Du bringst nichts in die Welt, Du nimmst nichts hinaus, Lass eine goldene spur, im alten Erdenhaus./You brought nothing into this world, and you took nothing out, but leave a golden trail here with us"

conlarazon

Veteran

CON TODO LO QUE SE MERECE MAESTRO ...

HASTA SIEMPRE AMIGO ALEX, LAMANONEGRA

CANTARELA: LAMANONEGRA EN CHILE

MIS CONDOLENCIAS RAINHAGINGA

GRACIAS A LOS DOS POR TODO SU TRABAJO

Como muchos aqui, no he tenido el placer de intercambiar palabras personalmente con Alex, pero si he tenido la fortuna de poder conocerlo a traves de sus posts y aprender muchisimo de el durante estos años.

Se te va a extrañar

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have no words to express the empty ...

Alex you are going to be missed friend, see ya soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts