What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wilma system question

terrier

hi guys just got myself a Wilma system I just tried it in my tent with the pots in empty. to the bar you hang the light on with out the light there's 4 and a half foot distance my tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2. I'm not up and running yet but how tall should I grow the plants before putting them into flower or how long would you veg for. its a ten pot 6 litre system so it fits perfect. but the Wilma's a little bit taller than I thought many thanks for any reply's terrier. PS its my first go at hydro and is there any chance anyone could predict roughly would type of yield I might get or what you would be happy with in this type of set up the lamp I'm going to be using is a 600w hps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts