What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

canadian weed laws

axle2u

hello folks, interesting topic for the day

does weed taste better now, that its legal....??
or being legal taking the fun out of it....for some....lol

ahaha....
come on, that's actually funny...

tastes better, or not taste better...?

ask your buddy, his opinion...
see if its different then yours....

-axle robot....:biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It must finally take the paranoia of being busted by the law out of being a cannabis user - that for 80 or so years has led to psychosis, stress and much worry for millions of people who have used cannabis medicinally, therapeutically, or recreationally.

shithawk420

Veteran
Maybe I got no business in this thread cause I'm from the U.S but all this generic "good weed" looks and taste the same.i got a bud that I think came from a dispensary that looks and smells good but it's all the fucking same.ill take a pic I guess but in my opinion weed today is generic today and I miss the days of exotic weed.And I'm only fucking 30!.2nd generation grower though.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weed is no better now than it was previous to regulation.

Keep in mind that regulation IS prohibition and you'll be golden if you're affected in this manner.

axle2u

shithawk420.....ahaha

psst....hey bud

first off, you are always welcome in this thread or any other..
we welcome our american neighbours, south of the 49th...for sure

I havnt had enough of "good weed" from dispensaries to draw the same conclusion as you, however I do agree with exotic cannabis, throughout the ages, has either gone unseen for years and years, or it was simply a one off....never to be seen again

my example of a one off, would be a super duper...kick ash, cherry oil in the 70s
(real cherry oil, tastes like cherries, nothing like the shite they call cherry oil today)
had it couple times, then it was all gone, never ever to be seen of again or even heard of....just disappeared off the face of the earth....too damn bad, I say

also, I remember in early 90s on a job in south east asia,
spent 7 day vacation in thailand, where I got my hands on some real thai stick....lol

and 1 more....I remember couple years after that, getting some good jamaican compressed....that was tasty brown flakey as hell....
you had to flake it apart to twist up a lefty....lol

anybody remember that jamaican compressed going around in the 90s....?

ya..lets get some of that going on.....lol

-axle robot

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
also, I remember in early 90s on a job in south east asia,
spent 7 day vacation in thailand, where I got my hands on some real thai stick..

I bet she was a real pretty gal til you found it too....

I heard about that place.

Lambsbread is good doja.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
I can see it going like beer, cheap mid-grade for the masses, boutique weed for connoisseurs, with the usual insane prices for hyped and/or excellent stuff as well as some real sleepers for those who hunt for it.

Sorry kinda off topic I’ve been blazin’ :biggrin:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
In all my years on here and OG never left a hint where I lived. Now I don’t have to worry.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
More on-topic ... does anybody from the Land of the Beaver know the penalty for bringing weed *in* to the country?

axle2u

flubnutz.....haha

ya man, ya don't wanna be doin that...lol

the land of beaver, got some nasty mounties,
canadian equivalent of say a state tropper....at a federal level
(i think they both buy their hats, from the same surplus store)....haha

hypothetically, border cops would make the bust, and the feds be called in
you'd be charged, and dragged before a judge
the judge would determine your penalty for offence,
(within the confinements of legislative laws)....

and poof you outta beaver town for long, long time....lol

axle robot