What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How long do you hold your hit?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Had a pal say to me in the early 70's that big hits made no sense at all,
as one goes through cannabis too quickly and never gets to enjoy it much with all the coughing, gasping and choking.
His idea was that smaller hits were a more comfortable experience allowing one an opportunity to experience the taste and flavor of the cannabis more fully. Made sense then, still does now.
With you on the dab rigs, look a little complex to me.

I stay happy with one of the new sillcone bongs that don't mind if I drop it.

You are absolutely right my friend. But....when you are young you are dumb and full of cum....

@ Klompen....actually weed is better now. No stems no seeds.....
plus seeds = male plant

Klompen

@ Klompen....actually weed is better now. No stems no seeds.....
plus seeds = male plant

Sure the average growing technique has improved, but the notion that many anti-cannabis people like to propagate is that weed is so much stronger these days that it has become a dangerous drug where it only just used to be a somewhat-bad-for-you hippie drug is just not accurate.

I've smoked some amazing landrace sativas that aren't really any different than they were 1000 years ago and absolutely crush the average dispensary bud of post-legalization in terms of quality of high. Of course they're also more inconsistent and take forever to flower, but the point is that good herb is certainly nothing new.

This is the key point. Right here, right now. Try it and you will thank me.
Take a hit, hold it in as long as usual.
Here is the key point. Only exhale one quarter of your lung capacity. Hold exhale one quarter of your lung capacity. Repeat 5 times. Fresh oxygen carries the THC into your bloodstream. Try it. Thank me now or thank me later.

Okay in my excitement I left out the real key point.
Only exhale one quarter of your lung capacity.
Now breath in.
Hold exhale one quarter of your lung capacity. Repeat 5 times.

Breathing in between partial exhales is the key point.

Fresh oxygen carries the THC into your bloodstream. Try it.

Latest posts

Latest posts