What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For Pete's sake

Hubbleman

Veteran
If I invested 30 quid in to 6 bitciins 10 years ago I would have 100 grand now, enough for my flying lessons and to get a commercial pilot license...

As you can see internet IS serious buziness, there's money to be made there!

brown_thumb

One of my coworkers tried to talk to me about bitcoin 10 or 12 years ago. I blew it off as nonsense. Back then I could have invested many thousands of dollars, had I the foresight. Boy, do I feel like a dumbass today. Now, I subsist on poverty level disability income.

CaptainDankness

Shit, I remember Finshaggy on RIU telling everyone to invest in bitcoins. I thought he was retarded personally. Lol, not just the bitcoins, but the dude had a black thumb growing weed. LMAO

Guy was always crying poverty too, now he might be a millionaire!! LMAO

igrowone

Veteran
i'd have thought finshaggy would come back to let us know
but as they say, money does change people