What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

Thin Mints

Thin Mints

picture.php

~star~crash~

I'm starting to contact some of the vendors and breeders ...what i need is known as Baller Packs ... that's a 100 seed pack ...so i'm in the market for 100 count seed packs of feminized Outdoor 8 week stock... peace

~star~crash~

4 GG4 2 Mendo Breath and 1 OGKB 2.0

4 GG4 2 Mendo Breath and 1 OGKB 2.0

going to flip these ... i'm setting up a new & bigger room w/ 4 k HPS
picture.php

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Awesome shit starcrash! Glad that I ran across your thread... I was reading the OGKB 2.0 thread and seen where you posted and it lead me here.

I finally just got me a new grow op built myself. Running exactly the wattage as you, 4000 watts.

I have a few nice cuts that I am working with... GG4, skva chem 91, stardawg "Corey cut", 413 chem and head banger...

Just popped GPS Jelly Pie (grape pie x stardawg), Night Rider (I95 x stardawg), blueberry cheesecake and pineapple chunk.

Gonna be a great spring coming up! I am hoping to flip within a week and a half on my clones. Don't know why but I am getting some slow growth atm and my environment is perfect. I believe once they fill out their containers they will take off.

What are you growing in? Promix?

My grow op is underground, literally. My dream come true... Looks like our outdoor runs this year put us where we need to be, successful!

Peace bro!

~star~crash~

peace 2 U mountain bud! hope ur grow is bountiful i'm just biding my time and thinking about the outdoor season that's on our horizon!:biggrin: not messing around with males this year if i can avoid that... what i need is a strategy to generate a LOT lof females ..either feminized or something , but i can't be bringing unsexed plants out to the sites this year ...no way

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I don't know why you'd want to grow unpredictable seed plants outside when you have a clone that handles your local weather into Oct with no mold issues.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

many of the clones you have can be taken at 8 weeks outside no problem, have them ready June 1 and go.
you want to really kill it dep them for 10 weeks starting july.

seed plants when you have blue dream bro???
and how hard is it to pull males compared to inspecting feminized plants for ballsacks outdoors, lol.

there's going to be a very tiny market for east coast outs in the future make that shit dank.

MountainBudz

StarCrash if you want a good stable outdoor variety to run, with good potency and great weather, mold and mildew resistance go with getaway mountain seeds. He has some AMAZING outdoor genetics. No fems though, however. But I found at least 70% were fem compared to males...

If your not a member over on RIU then check out his website. If you are, them hit him up on the forums... He has a way bigger variety than he advertises and this past guerilla was my first year running his beans. I was impressed. The three i'd choose out of all of them would be Poison Warp, Island Afghani and R2. Island Afghani and Poison Warps for yield and potency is pretty darn high too. R2 is a little lower yielding but the terps on her are amazing! Deep acrid roadkill skunk, not a touch of sweet and they were all purple and frosty af.

If you tell him you want bulk packs he will definitely give you deals. He has sent me hundreds of beans for free without me even asking him.

Chunkypigs is right too... If you have all those beautiful cuts, why not make a couple mothers of each and just run those outdoor?? Blue Dream is amazing outdoors and is probably one of the better yielders you will find. OGKB 2.0 looks extremely beautiful and potent, however I can not seen to obtain the clone and would give anything to be able to introduce it into my area. I have tried obtaining it, but not had luck at all.

I am gonna run lots of cuts this year. Especially the skva chem 91, gg4 and will have a few of GPS mothers around by that time as well for sure.

How do you get your hands on the OGKB 2.0? I have told friends about it and everyone raves on wanting to try it. Its never, ever been passed through in my area or entire region tbh. I know a lot of people in the commercial biz and no one has seen it pass through.

Would be a good place to "spread the love" around my parts for sure!

MountainBudz

Here are a few photos of this past OD guerilla grow. I just wanna share Getaway mountain seeds genetics.

They are extremely stable. You will not get more than 2 phenos per each pack and with the R2 it is one pheno only. Its like a clone in a seed.

Here are a few shots.

Still don't know how to uploaded full image photos but the attachments will just have to work for now...

That super super frosty plant you see in those is the Island Afghani. It was potent AF and heavy yields. I wish I would have taken a cutting from that particular one and it was done first of all the hundreds of plants I ran.

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-26.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-31.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-34.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-37.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-51.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-54.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-15-58.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-16-01.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-19-44.jpg

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-16-04.jpg

:tiphat:

~star~crash~

Well I guess I'm late to the show. So Star is this what you meant by taking a break after the outdoor run LOL.

i couldnt stop growing! guess i have issues:biggrin:

I don't know why you'd want to grow unpredictable seed plants outside when you have a clone that handles your local weather into Oct with no mold issues.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

many of the clones you have can be taken at 8 weeks outside no problem, have them ready June 1 and go.
you want to really kill it dep them for 10 weeks starting july.

seed plants when you have blue dream bro???
and how hard is it to pull males compared to inspecting feminized plants for ballsacks outdoors, lol.

there's going to be a very tiny market for east coast outs in the future make that shit dank.

I'm not set up for light dep, but you got me thinking there Chunky ... if 2.0 can finish in Central NYS by Oct 10'th? that good news...help me generate 200 cuts:) ...there must be some breeder company out there with solid feminized seed stock that actually performs well with out fear of intersex ...last fall we had an extended period of great weather ,but it's rare for Oct. ...it never occurred to me to mother up the clones for bulk cuts to be put out ...I'm going to do that , but i always run reg seeds as well to make up the most of the crop... they are reliable i have excellent seed stock. i'm unwilling to bring males onsite and it's a big PITA to care for them till they show... i'm definitely growing Dank & pretty good at it too... the market is alive and well & ain't going away soon either , not in my area...peace

good lookin' stuff crash.......

it's mostly all i do:)seems to be that way ...peace

~star~crash~

I've done a little bit of research ... for example Female Seeds is an ICMAG vendor ... they have at least 6 different specific outdoor feminized varieties ... Hoypare used their Easy Sativa and it worked great for his massive outdoor grow ... i need something like that in addition to the clone stock

MountainBudz

I done great year before last with Nirvana females. I bought almost a pack of everything they had to offer. No hermies whatsoever and hardly any bud rot.

Nirvana is affordable as well as honestly pretty decent for the price. Had a few killer phenos come out of that.

onavelzy

Veteran
I'm not set up for light dep, but you got me thinking there Chunky ... if 2.0 can finish in Central NYS by Oct 10'th? that good news...help me generate 200 cuts:) ...there must be some breeder company out there with solid feminized seed stock that actually performs well with out fear of intersex ...last fall we had an extended period of great weather ,but it's rare for Oct. ...it never occurred to me to mother up the clones for bulk cuts to be put out ...I'm going to do that , but i always run reg seeds as well to make up the most of the crop... they are reliable i have excellent seed stock. i'm unwilling to bring males onsite and it's a big PITA to care for them till they show... i'm definitely growing Dank & pretty good at it too... the market is alive and well & ain't going away soon either , not in my area...peace

I went back through your other thread a bit. You noted you popped some seeds about 8 weeks before you planted. Your started planting right after the solstice but had the plants out doors even before that. You noted some male pre-flowering by 7/1 and by 7/6 almost all of your plants were showing flowers.

You basically need 200 three foot or more sized 2.0 plants by 6/20.
So you really need to start growing out the clones around mid to late April I'm guessing.

If you have one reasonably mature 2.0 mom now, take 6 (or more) cuts. Grow them for 6 weeks and get six more per plant. You'd then have 42 clones by the end of Feb. grow them all another 6 weeks and take six cuts per plant and you'd have 252 by Mid April. Grow those out for 8-9 weeks and plant.

Depending on your weather, some of that last propagation cycle could be done OD.

NOMB but that kind of scale always makes me nervous to hear about:

sessions-fudd.jpg

onavelzy

Veteran
let it be known that i apologize in advance if anyone wants to bust me for growing marijuana ... it shouldn't be a crime :) i'm not a criminal i'm a grower

If that was directed at me, I somehow badly mis-communicated something. I was just trying to say be careful.