What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
please dont take this the wrong way bc i def know what its like to be flat brok, but i just thought these two comments kinda clashed lol

sounds like you guys had lots of fun, stay safe out there.

I’m a very small grower at this point and like to grow multiple strains under 2x 600w lamps. Don’t have enough Glue for everyone since 3/4’s of my grow are different strains. Does that clarify that situation for you?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@ Chunky -
It was very hard for me to judge. I smoked some of Star Crashes CBs1 before I arrived and I had to take a few minutes to compose myself as I was driving there. That shit is super strong and gets me to my limit high. There were so many joints going around and the flavors blend.
But I certainly appreciated the effort made as you prob smoked 20 fatties before rolling up some Forum and offering me a seat. But yes, it got me super stoned.
Thank you for being a gentleman Scrappy and letting me sit in your chair so I could smoke that Forum Cut.
AS far as me growing the 2.0 and them not being happy, Chunky, I do grow smaller plants because of the multi strain runs, and I try and pack them in there. I grew her happy, just not as Chunky as your show cola. LOL That was a fat, chunky girl in that can.

I was walking around and everyone I talked too, was telling them your booth and seeds needed to be seen and bought. I was up selling you the entire event. Hope it gave you more customers. I was working behind the scene for you. ;)

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
@Chunkypigs

Please post the date of the next event. Hell I'm thinking of flying into Logan, renting a car and driving home with my score!

mowood3479

Veteran
Me and a few of my buddies are gonna come down.. it’s only a 2hr drive.

So for sure out of state I.d. Will be acceptable?... I don’t wanna drive down there n get turned away for out of state Id.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There should be a ICMag event in Mass. Remember, It's legal now. Nothing wrong with getting together, showing off the goods and trading. Collectively, there's probably more high end right here.

marmarb

There should be a ICMag event in Mass. Remember, It's legal now. Nothing wrong with getting together, showing off the goods and trading. Collectively, there's probably more high end right here.

Now this id be interested in🖒 I'm a little surprised that the forum cut wasn't there for purchase though.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
In March when ~Star~ and I get a booth, Ill have the thickest, healthiest, most established cuts in the room. Even teens. (well, atleast Ill try to have anyways. :))
GG#4
SuperLemonGlaze
Blue Dream (haze leaner)
DieselFire
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
DieselFire x AncientOG
Maybe some Nevilles Haze????

And the star of the show for one of the rarest strains on the planet:
1970's Pure 100% Sativa Jamaican Lambsbread F3
Those cuts will be for $300 apiece

May even get a few hundred clone shippers to put them each in and add the price of the shippers to the clone price so people can keep them safe and sound on the trip home.
The way people were carrying the clones to the cars looked kinda dicey. Weak, flimsy, thin cardboard boxes. Some in paper bags. Ide like to be fully prepared with great cuts, great strains, and a safe way to get them home before they get shocked.

theJointedOne

Veteran
I’m a very small grower at this point and like to grow multiple strains under 2x 600w lamps. Don’t have enough Glue for everyone since 3/4’s of my grow are different strains. Does that clarify that situation for you?

my bad man i thought you grew big outside, i must of been thinking of someone else.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have grown outside. Not huge grows. I also had to split 50/50 with a partner.
All that is long gone. Grew 7 big Glues and a S.O.G of very small Glues. Lasted 3 months, and now Im waiting on my indoor harvest in mid February.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We cant sell OGKB 2.0 cuts. Chunky will be there, and I dont want to conflict with his booth. Rather, Ide like to have eachothers booth compliment eachothers.
If he gives us permission then great. And yes, Grizz gets a %age of GG#4 sales.
Even though I doubt anyone who sold the Glue cuts gave him any dough they made from the event.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm going to attend another event tomorrow night in Mass. Probably not as extreme as Sunday in Ludlow but there will be trading. Still a few spots open.

jab72

I'm going to attend another event tomorrow night in Mass. Probably not as extreme as Sunday in Ludlow but will be trading. Still a few spots open.

I don't know what happened to my other post.
Time & place? Snow date?
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts