What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I have a room of raunchy skunky girls going, between my crosses with a male Skunk18 x Deathstar, loompa, AJ and chem d. Then there's the Blueblood genetics testers using a male (Giesel x capital g) x Hippy slayer, Chem 91 and Headband. Add to that I have 4 monster GMO x Stardawg testers that reek of garlic onion funk.

heres 1 of my cross Skunk Ass (AJ sd) at 19 days

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrichome

Veteran
Well I have a room of raunchy skunky girls going, between my crosses with a male Skunk18 x Deathstar, loompa, AJ and chem d. Then there's the Blueblood genetics testers using a male (Giesel x capital g) x Hippy slayer, Chem 91 and Headband. Add to that I have 4 monster GMO x Stardawg testers that reek of garlic onion funk.

heres 1 of my cross Skunk Ass (AJ sd) at 19 days

View Image
View Image

Looks Killer.:woohoo::tiphat:

Looks like you got some Duke Diamond Va/Dominion genetics going on there too. You and I would get along great.:tiphat:

Weve got 25 of the Local, 25 Dominion Skunk, and 12 of the Granny going right now.
We plan on F2ing each different strain, and then I would like to breed some Sk18 into the mix.

Gonna start a pack, or 2 of the Sk18 very soon.

D3pthCharg3

Had the Corpse flower in my cart and then when I refreshed it it was sold out. Sooo I ended up with '95 Silver Haze x Skunk 18 as well as "Hemperor" (old NL5 x Haze from Neville worked by Coot and Gascanastan crossed to the Skunk 18) Can you tell haze is my other love? Supposedly the Hemperor is Piffy, we'll see. I'm still sitting on a pack of the Skunk 18 x Skunk 18 from the last drop, but damn I wanted that Corpse Flower. Happy skunk hunting to all my fellow skunk lovers (haze too).

Americangrower

Veteran
Looks Killer.:woohoo::tiphat:

Looks like you got some Duke Diamond Va/Dominion genetics going on there too. You and I would get along great.:tiphat:

Weve got 25 of the Local, 25 Dominion Skunk, and 12 of the Granny going right now.
We plan on F2ing each different strain, and then I would like to breed some Sk18 into the mix.

Gonna start a pack, or 2 of the Sk18 very soon.

well sort of.. The Giesel x Capital G was done by Blueblood genetics using Dukes cap g seeds that he got at Emerald cup.

M

metsäkana

shit was worst stuff i have grown in loong time lol i gave away the rest of the seeds free.. nordle was also poop..i wonder if there is any good stuff

Scrappy-doo

Got a pack of the SK18 OP and Corpse Flower. Surprised the Coffin Skunk is still up. I'd be all over it if I missed out on either of the other 2. Tempted to pick it up anyways.

ambertrichome

Veteran
The SHIT we grew, SOME turned out OK. Key word is some. Wasn't consistent, and was Mid Grade at best.
We also just got done with the Critical Skunk, and It was better, but still was pretty good Mid Grade at best. It gets you stoned, but neither was as good as I hoped.
I also wanted to use it for breeding, but no way. After all it is Sk1, and should be good tuff, and consistent. All the original Sk1 I grew in the 90s was really consistent from plant to plant for phenotype, and buzz. Though there were some sativa leaners.

We ended up using the Sk18 males from 2 grows ago vs Sk1. It Reeks, and it is very potent, and the buzz lasts for hours. We ran the Sk1 first, and then last year stumbled upon the Sk18 seeds, though I got lucky and got a few packs people didn't buy, so he relisted them, I saw them 1st and bought them. I had to at least try something that was advertised as the original stuff. We grew out 8 females, and they all reeked of skunk. Skunk spray, and piss, chemicals, with some garlic, and onions thrown in. Theres no sweet in this stuff. Though it can be floral, but is cat piss, and skunk floral. Penetrating funk.

The Red Eye Skunk is still available, and is a cross of SSSC 1st release, and Sk18. I already got 6 packs of the SK18/OP, but while he says the SSSC Sk1 doesn't reek as much as his, he says its still a very potent weed, and there are phenos that do reek, and some with a bit more Mexican/Thai influence, but he is breeding to the Afghan side.
Anyone that's been bitching and crying around for Skunk Seeds better pickup on these before theyre gone.
First thing is know the Sk18 is good stuff, and does produce reeked out, skunky plants.

Its also known that SSSC had the read deal Sk1.. (SK18 are Pre Sk1 genetics, but are the backbone ).
Hes also going to eventually release the original SSSC Sk1 line uncrossed and also possibly the 90s SENSI Black Domina.
He has several original SSSC strains unmolested, and also the Original SILVER HAZE is supposed to be his next project.

Im also really interested in his Red Lebanese Hashplant x Sk18. He say is this cut of Lebanese is from THE GENETICS .....TOOTSIE ROLL LEBANESE HASHPLANT. 80s clone only female. I believe Howard Marks said the Tootsie Roll Leb HP was his favorite weed.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Had the Corpse flower in my cart and then when I refreshed it it was sold out. Sooo I ended up with '95 Silver Haze x Skunk 18 as well as "Hemperor" (old NL5 x Haze from Neville worked by Coot and Gascanastan crossed to the Skunk 18) Can you tell haze is my other love? Supposedly the Hemperor is Piffy, we'll see. I'm still sitting on a pack of the Skunk 18 x Skunk 18 from the last drop, but damn I wanted that Corpse Flower. Happy skunk hunting to all my fellow skunk lovers (haze too).

Happened to me too. Put corpse in my cart. Came back few hours later to finish order. It was sold out. Thanks. Not the first company to lose my respect before earning it. Still grabbed silver something and a nl haze cross. If they sell those to someome before they get my money I will be pissed.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The SHIT we grew, SOME turned out OK. Key word is some. Wasn't consistent, and was Mid Grade at best.
We also just got done with the Critical Skunk, and It was better, but still was pretty good Mid Grade at best. It gets you stoned, but neither was as good as I hoped.
I also wanted to use it for breeding, but no way. After all it is Sk1, and should be good tuff, and consistent. All the original Sk1 I grew in the 90s was really consistent from plant to plant for phenotype, and buzz. Though there were some sativa leaners.

We ended up using the Sk18 males from 2 grows ago vs Sk1. It Reeks, and it is very potent, and the buzz lasts for hours. We ran the Sk1 first, and then last year stumbled upon the Sk18 seeds, though I got lucky and got a few packs people didn't buy, so he relisted them, I saw them 1st and bought them. I had to at least try something that was advertised as the original stuff. We grew out 8 females, and they all reeked of skunk. Skunk spray, and piss, chemicals, with some garlic, and onions thrown in. Theres no sweet in this stuff. Though it can be floral, but is cat piss, and skunk floral. Penetrating funk.

The Red Eye Skunk is still available, and is a cross of SSSC 1st release, and Sk18. I already got 6 packs of the SK18/OP, but while he says the SSSC Sk1 doesn't reek as much as his, he says its still a very potent weed, and there are phenos that do reek, and some with a bit more Mexican/Thai influence, but he is breeding to the Afghan side.
Anyone that's been bitching and crying around for Skunk Seeds better pickup on these before theyre gone.
First thing is know the Sk18 is good stuff, and does produce reeked out, skunky plants.

Its also known that SSSC had the read deal Sk1.. (SK18 are Pre Sk1 genetics, but are the backbone ).
Hes also going to eventually release the original SSSC Sk1 line uncrossed and also possibly the 90s SENSI Black Domina.
He has several original SSSC strains unmolested, and also the Original SILVER HAZE is supposed to be his next project.

Im also really interested in his Red Lebanese Hashplant x Sk18. He say is this cut of Lebanese is from THE GENETICS .....TOOTSIE ROLL LEBANESE HASHPLANT. 80s clone only female. I believe Howard Marks said the Tootsie Roll Leb HP was his favorite weed.

Would be nice if my cart had not got robbed. Thought that was more of an attitude problem. They have changed my order while waiting on payment. Like I waited for specific seed to have to pick some other crap while I wait. You guys picked out of my basket withih hours.

Thanks a bunch. Hope the seeds are better than whoever is responsible

ambertrichome

Veteran
People don't know you have anything in your cart. Shits happened to me too. So now I pay for them as soon as possible.

If its not paid for, its still for sale, until its paid for. Simple as that.

People put 10-15 packs in their cart, and don't came back for days at a time, or never come back. SeedsHereNow, and some other places told me they have big problems with people doing this. Some of it probably competitors.

ramse

By doing some random research I came across this website, oldschoolba (old school breeder association) that sells refeerman, monster breeder ass and nevil seeds (? I did not know that nevil had a seedbank... or that he was working on these strains)... however there is this strain called, Roadkill Skunk (Roadkill Skunk x Orig Skunk).
can you tell me something?

We also just got done with the Critical Skunk, and It was better, but still was pretty good Mid Grade at best.

it's not what I expected to hear... I have a shit package, I'm holding it for the next outdoor season... we'll see

St. Phatty

I have grown Sensi Skunk #1 and Sensi Haze x NL (or NL x Haze).

One of the Haze/NL plants was the most Skunk #1-ish, i.e. fulfilled the description and was a blast to smoke (potent, not harsh.)

wumbatti

Skunk 47 is the result of crossing our Skunk#1 mother, which was the first real indica-sativa hybrid comprising Afghan, Mexican and Colombian genetics. In addition, which changed the face of cannabis culture across the globe with the famous AK 47 mainly sativa hybrid that has an ultra-quick flowering cycle and a very fruity taste. Although the genetics of both are similar in many respects, by crossing them we’ve improved many of these shared characteristics, resulting in a bushy, vigorously growing indica that produces great yields; highly valued commercially for her compact buds and very intense Skunky taste and aroma.
:):):):)
By "We" I guess you mean World of Seeds, NOT sensibleseeds :tiphat:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Sk18 is the forbearer of Sk1. Skunkman got the Sk18 in the 70s, and bred the skunk out of it by crossing it with what many say was Thai, and culled all the skunk reekers, then took it to Holland and gave/sold it to everyone.... though its also said the dead road kill phenotypes are more numerous from backcrossing the original SSSC/Nevils/Sensi Seeds Sk1 with an Afghani, than looking for it in pure skunk, though its in there, mostly the Sk18 is heavy spray skunk, with chemical funk, garlic, and onions, and will burn your eyes....
Its also gat a really odd terpene profile.

92% Bisabolol. Which is usually only found in trace amounts. This stuff is 92% Bisabolol.
Also No Limonene Or Myrcene. Really weird. They said they had to test it 2x because it was so weird, and has a really high terpene profile in comparison to total cannabinoids.

Sensi Seeds 1990's Super Skunk is where the most RKS phenos were to be found. Though RKS was around long before that. Its just more numerous in the Super Skunk.

D3pthCharg3

These Nature Farm offerings are so cool. Does anyone know anymore info (aside from that listed) about the Coffin Skunk mom, the Alaskan skunkbud....? I had to grab one of these the description is perfect. Also found a Corpse Flower as well, things are going to be getting even skunkier 'round my way.