What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Late In Flowering Can I Use Seven Dust For Spring Tails?

I just spotted a bunch of springtails tonight in the garden...

I used Seven Dust earlier this year when I found them in veg and it seemed to do the trick just fine. Don't know anything about using it in flower though?

1 table is in week 6 of flower (9-week strain). The bud will be tested for pesticides at the dispensary it will be going to, so obviously don't want to take any chances with it not passing...

Not looking for a debate on whether spring tails or good or bad, simply an answer to how late I can safely use the Seven Dust in flower.

Thanks guys!

Bumping this question.

I just started flushing the table I found them on, so I'm gonna leave that table be.

However, they have now appeared on the 2nd table, which just entered week 5 of flower, and I imagine it's only a matter of time before they spread to the 3rd table.

Does anyone know how late in flowering I can safely use Seven Dust?

Latest posts

Latest posts