What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SkyLark & Friend Outdoor Bagseed Grow

ManyManySpliffs

Photo Updates continued...

Photo Updates continued...

These last two pics are of the clones a few weeks ago. Just to show you how far they've come.. To see this entire journey and drama you may need to start from the top. Started with over 20 plants and only ending up with 3. Informants suck!

:thank you: Thanks for stopping by..

ManyManySpliffs

Test Post..

Test Post..

I was wondering what was the preferred method of viewing pics on here. The way I was posting above or adding attachments like below. Haven't been on here in years and don't want to have bad forum etiquette. What do you guys think my final yield will be off these 3?

:ying::ying::ying:

Group_4.jpeg

Group_7.jpeg

PART_1347662786742.jpeg

PART_1347662866333.jpeg

PART_1347663037936.jpeg

PART_1347662841941.jpeg

PART_1347662977913.jpeg

PART_1347663179058.jpeg

PART_1347663248369.jpeg

PART_1347663416836.jpeg

G

Guest 315072

looks like things are coming together.. i think i lucked out.. i miseed the mold stage.. now i got mad shit flowering.. and will be done in a couple weeks.. and i think ill be getting mad seeds.. a decent amount of bud.. and ill make a large amount of hash.. all in all i put it out late and it made it so far!

ManyManySpliffs

Yea, same situation here. I put out later than I normally would but the girls are resistant. Glad to hear your girls are doing well. I sampled a bud and found a seed myself. Still can't believe it considering these were all female clones without a male in sight. Must've been rogue pollen from it being outdoors. I guess that's the downside of being outdoors. All in all we should both have a decent harvest.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Another unfinished thread at ic............

to many NUUUUUBS in the place,get with it!
Finish already......

ManyManySpliffs

I ended up with a little under a quarter pound. A whole lot was going on around that time. Sorry about that. Plus I normally avoid posting for a little while after harvest, only forgot to come back and do an update. My bad guys and I'm far from a noob.. lol Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts