What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

May thanks to Luis and the Ace seeds team !

Sticky Sat

Hello to all ICMag readers,

A long time reader of ICMag's thread, I finally registered today to share my great experience with Ace Seeds.

From helping me to choose strains in Ace's great collection to giving me good advices about how to get the best from them, Luis has faultlessly (and very patiently... ;-) answered all my mails.

The Bangi Haze seeds germinated in 24 to 72 hours. The sprouts were healthy and the plants are doing as fine as possible now, considering I haven't been able to provide them with the best conditions.

There's a few more strains that I haven't started yet as I'd rather wait for the rain season to stop...

Thank you again Luis for your help and patience.

The very best to you guys at Ace seeds, and to all ICMag readers.

s

Big Medicine

Yo Sticky!

I'm running 2 Bangi Haze's right now. I'm super excited to see how they turn out. They seem to be the most traditional in terms of flowering, out of the Congo and Malawi's they are with. I also have a Pure Africa from Original Sensible Seeds in there, and it grows like an indica heavy hybrid. It kinda got taken over by Malawi and Bangi branches, poor thing lol.

The front 2 plants are Bangi on day 4 of 12/12, even though you can only really see one...
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sticky,

Thanks for the warm feedback, i'm glad you have been confortable when speaking with our customer service. Wish you have a great success with our genetics in your beautiful islands.
I wish i could fly there! :abduct:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Big Medicine :)

Glad to see you are growing Bangi Haze, Congo and Malawi in your current indoor grow.
Feel free to make a thread for your own grow, it will be a pleasure to help you in case you have any doubt. Best wishes!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Congrats on picking up some killer ACE genetics! Dubi is a great guy who really cares about his strains + the community. Your experiences mirror mine as well; the ACE crew is top notch.

Also, welcome to ICMAG! I hope you'll be sharing lots of pictures of your upcoming grows with us.

Sticky Sat

Hi to all readers,

Thanks a lot for the kind words Dubi and Kaskadian :)
I'm sorry and apologize for not putting any picture but I'm living in a place where growing is severely punished and don't know how to make sure that pics taken from a smartphone can't be geolocalized...
All is fine with the Bangi Haze, the 2 females (on 6 seeds and sprouts) have 7 more weeks to go. I can't wait to try their high... ;-) I've started outcrossing the males with other strains.
The best to all of you guys, have a nice week end :)

Sticky Sat

Hi Big Medecine,

How are you and your plants doing ?
They must be even more beautiful by now... And anyway, we usually love these girls from the sprouts to the nugs... ;-)
A nice week end to everybody ! :)