What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ideal Strain 4 High Alpine Desert Greenhouse

CloudCulture

Hey y'all. We live at 10,000 ft in colorado. We are looking for two to four strains we can really rely on to help get us on our feet and make the changes we want to make to our garden and the world around us.
We have snow until may most years, can have frost in the summer and due to our closeness to the sun and the less dense atmosphere despite the intense cold outside the house, our Greenhouse can get HOT. So two to four strains that can handle cold nights, hot days, low humidity, while being high yeilders and obviously the shorter flower time the better. Let me know if that gets any of your cigs turning. Thanks in advance, I know how crucial genetics are to the equation and wanted to start here and see what surfaces instead of wasting time. Much love and shine on!

DenverJim

I know folks in the Sangre de Christos that grow sativas at 10,000 ft. Apollo13, C99, Nl5 should all do well if you are not in Northern mountains. I don’t grow autos much since I don’t have to.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Cherry pie. I have other suggestions. Can i pm you about deer movement in the sangres? I am gettin an 82 archery tag this year since winter kill wasso bad in my hunting area. Bubba seemed to do well in our spring garden. 4000' but 45 degrees most nights and up to 80+ d3gree days.