What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SkunkFunk49 hideout

Just popped a pack of Bodhi MA Super Skunk x Appy. All 11 cracked. Hoping to find a keeper. I will post pics when I can.

But I did post pics on my facebook
>>Grow Seventyfive<<

Here goes a few days after the first watering with nutes. Starting to really take off now. Pretty much growing them till I can take a clone from the bottom then I will flower them. I would say 3-4 inches tall right now
28701453_1570527566362690_6946878990807228349_o.jpg

DsourDog

Can’t wait to see your outcome man , I love the old mass super skunk and bodhi def has the real deal so you will love the outcome , I sadly lost my mom due to a Robert that was dead
On mss

Here we go day 1 of 12/12. Not the best conditions having to stack some on top but I didn't think all 11 seeds would crack. I'll be fine till the males show. Just need to get clones from the ones on top. I'll do that in one week. Most were around 8" tall
picture.php

Here they go 2 weeks into 12/12 I got 5 females. Not much smell coming from them yet. The males I pulled smelled like diesel.

picture.php