What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i hope you get em fired up - i lost 32 sprouts on this one - i got maybe 24 seeds from bugs left + some rez and bodhi gear coming in soon - gonna sort my germ issues with some s1s from early this year then try bugs in a week or two to recover my diary - sometimes i get carried away and im afraid i prolly overdid it this round

ima figure this out tho
i apparently from my various threads have a horrible track record with seeds
ima figure this out and move up to the next level fml

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hey speaking of which
i have some c99xdpflo and some hermied dpflo seeds if anyone wanna pack pm me
dpflo = durban poisonxflo
its a fast indica leaner not a long grow at all

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i hope you get em fired up - i lost 32 sprouts on this one - i got maybe 24 seeds from bugs left + some rez and bodhi gear coming in soon - gonna sort my germ issues with some s1s from early this year then try bugs in a week or two to recover my diary - sometimes i get carried away and im afraid i prolly overdid it this round

ima figure this out tho
i apparently from my various threads have a horrible track record with seeds
ima figure this out and move up to the next level fml

i just bought some lime gorilla bubble & pop 5 on the eclips not a damn thing pop. & i know there fresh :dunno:
but thats why i make a few seeds .to have a back up.
ive spent good money on seeds & have none germ, shit happens

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i just bought some lime gorilla bubble & pop 5 on the eclips not a damn thing pop. & i know there fresh :dunno:
but thats why i make a few seeds .to have a back up.
ive spent good money on seeds & have none germ, shit happens
i popped on the full moon and waaaahhhhhh
my puddy hurt
bugs you made a boo boo all better with this comment
thankks my friend

I wonder why they are not popping?

Maybe the shells are thick?

I know for BOG's seeds some people recommend scuffing them with sandpaper to help them pop. Have any of you tried that?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I wonder why they are not popping?

Maybe the shells are thick?

I know for BOG's seeds some people recommend scuffing them with sandpaper to help them pop. Have any of you tried that?

i dont think its a hard shell, i think it because i dident store the right.
But scuffing want hurt them at all.
line the inside of a pill bottle with some fine grit sand papper, throw in seeds & shake:dance013:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im trying my best to learn what im doing wrong with my seed runs
im suspecting its them being in a a dome instead of in the breeze

so ive got three or four trials on some seeds i got from my hermie batch
ima learn this and get back into this grow diary

Update: 3 days since she popped, looks like she is getting comfortable in her new home.

GG4xSD:tiphat::woohoo::plant grow:

Attachments

• 20170918_154045.jpg
    20170918_154045.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 9
only halfways there lets hope its a gal greenway
Fingers crossed its a Gal! Ready to pull this little lady down, its bag seed no signs of herm traits, did good in veg, cery very very SLOW grower, LOVES THE COLD. Smell is the exact to diesel fuel, gasoline but at the samtime earthy. Once she goes down, gonna run the C99,GK,& SPxGB. :woohoo::tiphat: quick noob question if I wanna run her again how do I go by that? Or is it to late due to her already being in flower? Remind this is my 1st grow

Attachments

• IMG_20170918_162047_488.jpg
    IMG_20170918_162047_488.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 9

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
remove 80% of flowers and none of the fans , set her in the veg room in the corner and water/feed her till she comes back to veg - 3 weeks to 6 months depending on her genes

remove 80% of flowers and none of the fans , set her in the veg room in the corner and water/feed her till she comes back to veg - 3 weeks to 6 months depending on her genes

Thanks so much, idk this ladies genes or what she even is, I just popped a rando bag seed and got this beauty. Gonna bring her back, so bugs if I get a male from your bunch do you mind if I lettem run around with his dick out and impregnate this lady? If not I respect that hahaha. Idk if its cause its my 1st grow that I wanna keep her or her genetics... Hahaha THANKS AGAIN :):tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
im trying my best to learn what im doing wrong with my seed runs
im suspecting its them being in a a dome instead of in the breeze

so ive got three or four trials on some seeds i got from my hermie batch
ima learn this and get back into this grow diary

R they not germing , or r they dieing off at about 5-7 days old?

Latest posts

Latest posts