What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
POWERFUL AND VIGOROUS SATIVA HYBRID OF LEMONY INCENSEY AROMAS. VERY HIGH YIELD AND RESIN PRODUCTION. EXCELLENT AND COMPLEX SATIVA EFFECTS

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/panamamalawifem.html

Panama and Malawi are probably the 2 best and most highly worked sativas in our catalog.

Panama x Malawi is a straight hybrid among the best, most refined, stable and highly worked parental plants from these 2 incredible sativa strains. It is a direct cross between the Panama Goddess (10th generation), which we consider without any doubt as the best and most complete Panama parental plant we have, combined with the New Malawi Killer, which also adds the best highly worked qualities of our Malawi, creating a 100 % sativa F1 hybrid that combines excellent sativa genetics from Central Africa and America.

In this F1, the Panama Goddess mother clearly dominates with its desirable structure and character, with its vigor, adaptability, versatility, great yield, and with its unbeatable central american sativa personality, where the New Malawi Killer adds even higher resin production, potency and complexity to the effect.

While the sister Malawi x Panama line offers the most powerful and devastating combination between these 2 varieties,
Panama x Malawi produces a more productive, vigorous hybrid with more refined terpenes than its half sister.
The effect (although not so powerful like Malawi x Panama) is also more friendly, focused and functional.

Panama x Malawi F1 consistently produces THC concentrations between 18 and 23 %.

Since 2013 we have been testing different F1s hybrids and different genetic combinations among elite parents between Malawi and Panama, in order to find hybrids that combine and improve the excellent qualities that these excellent sativas already have, increasing in these new F1s hybrids even more the vigor, ease of cultivation, potency, resin production, complexity of effects and terpenes, versatility and better acceptance of nutrients.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.
AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 11-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER/ EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 18-23 %

GENETICS: Panama Goddess x New Malawi Killer.

STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure, with the desirable strength of the Panama. Vigorous, branchy development, yet easy to handle sativas, without excessive stretching.

BOUQUET: Oily, resinous, incensey, citrus smell, slightly spicy and woody. Dense and rich, yet smooth floral taste of fermented fruity fizzy tangy smells, with freshly sawn wood and red wine hints.

HIGH: Potent and intense initial body and head rush, folllowed by euphoria and motivation, alert senses and many rapid fire thoughts. Happy and social, then highly creative, good for concentration and focus on work. Hours of fun with no downside.

GROWING TIPS

Especially recommended for indoor growing, where we recommend uniform warm temps of 24-27ºC and good light intensity.

We recommend soft-average NPK nutrient levels for the growing stage, and medium-high for the whole flowering.

Pure sativa plants but without excessive stretching in early flowering. Although the vigor of these pure sativa hybrids should never be underrated: ventilation, light intensity and space requirements should be properly planned when females begin to stretch at the beginning of flowering.

Attachments

• PanamaMalawi.jpg
    PanamaMalawi.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Panama Diosa x Malawi New Killer mayan.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Malawi New Killer mayan.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Panama Diosa x Malawi New Killer mayan2.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Malawi New Killer mayan2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 319

The English Cut

Panam x Malawi outdoor bud

Panam x Malawi outdoor bud

Great plants, I grew two of them outdoors last year here in northern spain. I chopped them right at the beginning of November, it's not a great climate her, relatively damp and cold in autumn, but even so they did pretty well in terms of mould. I'm sure in a better climate they would have matured better, but I was very happy with the results indeed, good yield, loads of resin, big buds, pretty resistant, barely any botrytis, had a bit of pm in veg but it responded to treatment and didn't progress into flower. The pics are from the really hairy pheno (#2), the other one was very similar in looks to the Malawi x Panamas i grew, but this one stood out as different.
Sorry about the sideways pic btw. Really not sure why that keeps on happening uploading photos here, it's a real pain in the arse! This is from 31st Oct, a few days before chop, in no-till living soil if you wondered:

So after a bit of a cure it's one of my favourite smokes at the moment, for me it's my ideal daytime variety because it doesn't muddle the head, it's active, happy, creative and more than anything else is a really clear, clean high with no heavy eyes/tired comedown afterwards, maybe not as potent as the Malawi x Panama or as electric as the Panama x Bangi Haze, but definitely something really very special indeed. Smells & flavours are light and refreshing and kinda what i'd call typically sativa, a bit haze-like, fresh citrus, carrot, parsnip, wood and the aftertaste is particularly delicious, like having washed your mouth out with fresh fruit juice. Here's a couple of bud shots from yesterday:

picture.php

and one pic of the other phenotype (#1):
picture.php

Officially English Cut Approved!
Hope that helps!
Peace, TEC.

The Hatter

Veteran
Beautiful looking strain. I am a big fan of Ace Panama crosses. It seems anything I've crossed with her turns out amazing. I'm definitely going to pick this one up.

Ncali

Veteran
Woah, 26 hours since I put her in the dirt :tiphat: Very excited for what's to come

tmp_23277-20170217_2021052007664824.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
:tiphat:Kept under some low wattage during veg, now in flower room under 315 cmh.

tmp_24225-20170316_1833481628176219.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
I'm very excited about this girl here, she doesn't take to training like hybrids I've mostly worked with, she just has too much vigor for all that lol

tmp_20219-20170403_091919-81045860.jpg tmp_20219-20170403_092415-2012645252.jpg tmp_20219-20170403_0923361792347615.jpg

b8man

Veteran
For someone who's been wanting to grow Panama for a while, would you recommend the Malawi cross or straight Panama? Looking for a daytime, motivational smoke.

Thanks.

Koondense

Veteran
I can recommend panama x bangi haze.
It's an active happy and semi psychedelic high with sweet lemon hash smell.
I love it.

b8man

Veteran
I can recommend panama x bangi haze.
It's an active happy and semi psychedelic high with sweet lemon hash smell.
I love it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm hoping to run straight bangi haze outdoor this year - been meaning to give it a try for ages for the electric congolese high - so want to find something else for a big indoor run of creative, anxiety free weed.

seeded

For someone who's been wanting to grow Panama for a while, would you recommend the Malawi cross or straight Panama? Looking for a daytime, motivational smoke.

Thanks.
Buy both the malawi and panama. You won't regret the decision in the slightest and you'll be able to make a hybrid between them so you'll get to test that out too :D

Ncali

Veteran
5 wks approximately. She needs a lot of bondage, very vigorous! She's broken free a couple times. Needs lots of disciplining :spank: lol

She looks very "central american" :dance013: Still dialing her in, next round I'd like to go a lot lighter on N... learning process. She isnt afraid to eat though. Smells are Lemon with sweetness, hash, fregrance if that makes sense.

tmp_28101-20170427_21131587259658.jpg tmp_28101-20170427_211335793234829.jpg tmp_28101-20170427_211405907633733.jpg
tmp_28101-20170427_2114421366327503.jpg

Thanks you ACE team for releasing this very nice cross. Good work.

:tiphat:NC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks.

Hi b8man,

Panama and Malawi are usually strong, deep and long lasting sativas.

For daytime smoke i prefer Congo, Tikal, Orient Express regular, Honduras and Ethiopian. Their effect are cleaner and more uplifting than Malawi or Panama. Hope it helps!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi NCali,

Beautiful Panama x New Malawi Killer :) She is exploding in flower and resin production around mid flowering :yes: Thanks for your feedback!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x New Malawi Killer maturing outdoors.

Attachments

• Panama x New Malawi Killer maturing outdoors.jpg
    Panama x New Malawi Killer maturing outdoors.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 182

Ncali

Veteran
Panlawi! She had an explosion of growth, very vigerous, then fills in the gaps, swells her buds, and everything is nicely coated in resin. I like this girl, I feel she has central american or colombian influence. We will find out how she does in the smoke department in few weeks. Smell is lemon, floral, & hashy.

tmp_7529-20170517_174619377319556.jpg tmp_7529-20170517_17435058315158.jpg

:tiphat:NC

Last edited: