What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pangi and friends

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x Bangi Haze fem F1

Panama x Bangi Haze fem F1

Panama x Bangi Haze fem F1 outdoors.

Attachments

• PBH growing.jpg
    PBH growing.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 53
  • PBH starting to flower.jpg
    PBH starting to flower.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 55
  • PBH finishing outdoors.jpg
    PBH finishing outdoors.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 56
  • PBH finishing outdoors2.jpg
    PBH finishing outdoors2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 57

Koondense

Veteran
Oh my oh my!
These are huuuuge :headbange

Very well grown trees Dubi, I hope to grow them same size, some day.
Awaiting legalization:)

Koondense

Veteran
Flowering update.

It's been 42 days since veg phase and the flowering progress is speeding up now.
Lots of new stigmas and bud swelling everywhere, also insane resin production from this Pangi girl. Lovely sharp lemon and milder forest smells with a hint of some kind of dark chocolate, more than just lovely.
She is showing slight yellowing of bottom fan leaves, far less than Zamal Hash.
Also she seems to handle nutrients best of all three plants(Rosetta and Kolossus have slight burnt leaf tips, nothing serious. Only gave them one semi strong dose of organic bloom fert 2 weeks ago) and could be fed even more if a grower wanted to. So probably next week I'll feed Pangi with a bit of Bac bloom to give her as much as she needs to pump up those beautiful buds. Only bacto and plain tap water for now.

Pangi @day 42 of 12/12
picture.php

Pangi - sticky frost
picture.php

Expecting another 4-5 weeks to be properly done, so 10-11 weeks total.
But who knows, maybe Dubi can help with this.
@Dubi - how long did the outdoor plants need to finish? They look almost done in those photos.

Cheers guys and girls

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks Bleiweis, means a lot coming from you; I think you're a great grower too;)

By the way, yesterday I described the smell having a kind of "dark chocolate" in it. Today I can confirm the dark chocolate is in fact a sweet hashish smell, which is even better:)
She's a really great plant.

I wanted to pop another seed but when I checked my clones I saw there are three survivors(Kolossus and Rosetta) so they will get a chance and next Pangi will come in the coming months.

Have a great week everyone

Buddler

Veteran
Stellar work Koondense you got those plants praying to the light . I'm slowly converting to leds thanks for the greaaat photos.Bud

Koondense

Veteran
Spotted some slight leaf damage probably caused by mites, didn't expect them but seems they're here. Only on Pangi and probably won't have time to spread around.
No big deal to be honest, seems the plant had them since early flowering and are concentrated on fan leaf tips. They probably don't like the resin so much, well I do:)

Pangi buds still exploding with fresh stigmas

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!

Koondense

Veteran
Probably, yes.
I was expecting 11-12 weeks and seems she will fit into that frame. Not the densest structure, i like the clustery bud formation with very sticky resin and lemony terpenes. She will be easy to trim also.
So far a delightful plant, i'm thinking of popping another one very soon.

Sisu

Veteran
Great thread Koondense, you're a talented grower. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Panama is one of my favorites and can only imagine how it is crossed to Banghi Haze.

Best vibes! :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you Sisu, good to see you here:)

Honestly with Pangi and Zamal Hash(Bunny pheno) from last season I think I found a very interesting array of terpenes to please my taste. Mostly full lemony with hashy, incensy(pangi) and a bit of fresh cut wood smells. Very invigorating, motivating for the mind and body.

I'm looking forward to new ACE crosses, Zamaldelica is on my list since I first heard of the line, at same time a scary choice because of the trippy qualities(not many friends would dare to smoke her with me :) ). Maybe a cross with ZMD would fit my needs better than straight ZMD.

Panama seems to be THE choice for quality indoor sativa with very manageable growth and mid-large yields.

Side note: every time I touch my plants, the Pangi stays longest on my fingers. At first it's all deep lemon goodness(almost petroly), a bit later it's sweet hash and spices. A truly appealing smell combo which makes me a bit impatient to try her asap:)
But with good plants is like with good girls, patience and love is the best combo. So let's wait a bit for the best possible rewards.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Koodense :)

I like a lot the flowering traits that your Panama x Bangi Haze is showing!

Try to keep high levels of nutrients (with destiled water in correct PH), and strong ventilation for the upcoming 10 days and she will produce a really nice yield!
Thanks a lot for your updates!

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks Dubi for making me check the pH:) Now I mix my tap water with demineralized water and organic nutrients. The pH is now in the 6,4-6,8 range and looks ok, no observable difference in plant response at this point.

The Pangi's colas are getting too heavy for the branches, I was aware since the veg phase this will probably become a problem because the branches were never very strong. But nothing too problematic, tied them just a bit and the foliage helps them staying in place. Still lots of fresh stigmas coming out and she will probably need at least two weeks to finish, so one more week of food and last week will be flushing time, with only demineralized water.

picture.php

That's it for 2016, see you next year!
A happy and successful 2017 to everyone :)

Cheers

*almost forgot, another Pangi is on the way ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Happy new year folks!

We are in the last phase of flowering(almost), Pangi is still fattening up and getting some feeding.
There was really nice bud development in the last week, the colas are getting some distorted exploding crowny looks, resin is delicious. Seems perfect for my taste(so unhappy with my failed cloning attempt), the smell is almost perfect mix of lemon-cola-hash-honey, with most lemony presence.

Pangi @ 69 days

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Last feed for Pangi#1

Last feed for Pangi#1

Pangi#1 just got her last feed, from now on there will be only clean water(low EC) for her.
There is still some new hair grow but to me she looks almost done. So I expect her to finish in the next 10 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Leaves are mostly fading, around 50% of fans is near to completely gone.
The smell is still mostly lemon and getting a bit more spicy.

I didn't take any samples so far(except one little 3 weeks ago and it was pretty good already) to do a smoke test of Pangi, and I expect to hold on until the harvest. Strange but cool :)

Cheers