What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday contest - Holiday Pet contest

OrganicBuds

Veteran
It is that time of year again, and I was hoping we could get another holiday contest going. All it would take is a couple breeders to gift some packs of seeds, and Seedbay to give the green light. Who is with me?:thank you:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I thought this was traditional here ?
Hopefully there will be a contest this year again :cathug::woohoo::thank you:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I thought this was traditional here ?
Hopefully there will be a contest this year again :cathug::woohoo::thank you:

It has been for at least 3 years now. I try to give a heads up every time Dec comes around. I pm'ed OldPink and hope he/she gets back to me soon.

I love to enter my Bulldogs in the contest, and also love to see all the other crazy animals all you guys got as well. Last year a chinchilla placed as a finalist, lol, good times.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I msged 5 breeders yesterday for donations for the contest. Maybe between OP and the breeders we can get this thing started.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I got told by another admin that the contest was put together a little too late. Are you saying there is still hope OP? If we can get this thing started just give me a heads up on what I can do. If we need a set of rules drawn up, or anything at all, just let me know. Otherwise I will try to get this together earlier next year.

WeedFarm

maybe next year or maybe a easter pet contest or springtime pet contest, or equinox pet contest.
too late now tho so say the Icmag peeps, shame i have a couple funny ones....

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
What???? It's a full week till Christmas.
How long does it take to dress up your dog and snap a couple pics?
Plenty of time left for this one.
Doesn't matter if the winner is decided till after Christmas

Contest or not, I'd still like to see some pics.
I'll try to slap a santa hat or some antlers on the foildog and the pitbull

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I started asking the mods at the very start of the month and they told me not enough time. I asked how much time was needed and was never told the answer. I got at least 3 different breeders to donate seeds.......I guess ICmag didn't find it important this year......

Edit: BTW, seed packs would already have to be sent in to seedbay for the winners, that is part of the problem. Also, the IC staff takes off two weeks this time of year, so you have to take that into account as well.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I actually think the contest shout start at 25th..
I remember last year it ended something like 24th Dec...
That doesn`t seem logical to me. The best pics are taken at the actual holidays.
Nobody decorates in November.. :)