What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lysergic T-shirt Promo Contest

J

John Bourne

Hi Guys,

We've got a new, very limited T-shirt Contest Promo going on the Seedboutique. The first 5 packs of GN Collection Cinderella 99 F2 purchased on the Seedboutique from the time of this posting will also win a free Cinderella 99 t-shirt.

This contest/promo is sponsored by one of our partners, Lysergic (http://lysergicshop.com/), who make really cool, high quality apparel. They are great people, who make great products and treat their customers with the utmost level of professionalism and courtesy.

The winners will receive the following t-shirt included in their order:

c99.jpg

logooka.jpg

Thanks to Lysergic for their help in putting together this contest.

- John

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just wicked good............the marketing idea;'s are really floww'in....
shirt looks great...........if I only needed sum more c99.......
hope this idea .....expands to include otherZ......?

john cutter

I was excited to get a deep chunk shirt from that site, then I saw it and it's way too feminine. They need to make a legit Deep Chunk shirt.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I was excited to get a deep chunk shirt from that site, then I saw it and it's way too feminine. They need to make a legit Deep Chunk shirt.

+1

My XXL Cindy 99 shirt came in......

Great quality, however this must be a euro size shirt because this is barely a medium in the states. I'm a large mammal as well.

Guess it'll go to my special lady friend, and Ill order another one.

Last edited:

kobaia

Cool design, I like pineapple stencil, and colours brown and green fits for cannabis :D These who knows will recognize hehe. It's a shame about the size, indeed here in Europe letter sizes means different than in US, but I'm afraid XXL is often the biggest avail. Maybe it's european ladies xxl ? Anyway, tshirt is very nice and quite unique I guess :)

KonradZuse

It looks badass besides the flower... They seriously need some new material haha. I like the ones that are pretty DL. Kush/Haze/Acid are obvious to anyone, while Deep Chunk or C99 aren't. Besides the saying of "Genetics" or the chemdog "no inexperienced tokers" haha.

A

ak-51

I like these and the idea behind them for the most part. Maybe if I had grown or was growing with any of these strains I would be into getting one.

The problem is that I can't wear a shirt in public that says "I'm a grower!". The ones like Kush and Acid are a little better because ordinary joe would just read that as "I like drugs!"

To be 100% honest, the Freak T-shirt just looks like something that you would get at Hot Topic and that's what I would guess if I saw anybody wearing it. Even if I knew they were growing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
might be mislabeled sizes. I get shirts from overseas XXL and they are XXL. John if you could ask them to check there shirt sizes there might be a size error happens all the time.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Companies think larger guys are as wide as jeeps and as short as midgets but my problem is the length is always to short but wide enough, fuck you would think some companies would make long enough shirts - the width is ok just makem longer damnit!!

I also buy many of my shirts online and look for xlt to add 2 to 3 inches longer from the back of the neck/shoulders down to my waist...

Cool T shirt, white Isn't my favorite color but hey if you dig white then cool if not gift the t shirt ;)

A

ak-51

Companies think larger guys are as wide as jeeps and as short as midgets;)
I am a normal build on the skinny side and I have an XXL hoodie that still rises above my boxers when I raise my arms up. I guess there's more obese people than people at or above average height.

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
no problem now ... lysergic shop is out of business ... but they take orders ..:-( ...

I've buyed a shirt the 1 of august .... didn't arrived .... 2 mail ....
this is the answer :
We're very sorry fot the delay.
Our factory closed business and we're trying to find another one to
print the t-shirts.
We will continue to make business as soon as we find another print company.

We've issued you a refund.

I'd like to understand why they continue to collect money even if they can not produce T-shirts.
more seriously it would be a must.
the only good thing is they refund my money .

Latest posts

Latest posts