What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Still time to enter.....about a half a month left....get your adorable pets out and have some fun with us all here!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^ Adorable! Thanks for entering....we're down to the last couple of weeks before the entry deadline....still time for making the final selection most difficult! Big thank to all who have entered so far and look forward to more entries. :yes:

:thank you:

gandzior420

Veteran
My Lucky Cat

My Lucky Cat

Hi :tiphat: everybody

This is photo of my Cat :)

I found him sick in the street in December.
cured him, and became the new resident of my house.

He like a plants and my growbox :kitty:

picture.php

picture.php

FAT CAT

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

gandzior420

Veteran
Beautiful cat and he looks so happy & full
getsmiley.php

Thanks RoadClip

Cat have very good conditions at home.
In his treatment of spent almost 500 euros. But you can see that it is. worth spending the money to rescue his life.
You can see it after that is fat:)
I have a soft heart yet again probably a dog / cat will live in my house.

Regards

:wave:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Hi :tiphat: everybody

This is photo of my Cat :)

I found him sick in the street in December.
cured him, and became the new resident of my house.

Did everyone catch this?

This guy finds a sick cat and spends USD$700 on getting him back on track!

icon14.gif
BIG PROPS TO YOU BUDDY!
icon14.gif

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here is 1 of my entries. This is my daughter`s cat shuffles. She is inside a gift bag and has a dirty stocking on her head she has been dragging around since Christmas. This one was not cooperative at all.
I will take pics of my stepson`s cat if I can get him to act right! Stay safe and keep it Green folks!

picture.php

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
gandzior420: Good going! A rescued pet is usually a very happy one after receiving good loving care. Very admirable of you....takes a good heart to extend a helping hand, along with expenses, :good: rather than turn the other cheek and walk on by. :moon: Congrats on your new addition! :yes:

For all those who have entered a big thanks for sharing the sweet faces of your pet! :thank you:

Days are counting down to entry deadline....get your entries in!

gandzior420

Veteran
gandzior420: Good going! A rescued pet is usually a very happy one after receiving good loving care. Very admirable of you....takes a good heart to extend a helping hand, along with expenses, :good: rather than turn the other cheek and walk on by. :moon: Congrats on your new addition! :yes:

For all those who have entered a big thanks for sharing the sweet faces of your pet! :thank you:

Days are counting down to entry deadline....get your entries in!

Hey
Thank you for your kind words.
I love animals and treat them like humans.
Sorry for the confusion Roachclip nick :smokeit:.
Greetings to all who love animals.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
No worries gandzior420, if I didn't have a name tag on and a string tied to my casa I wouldn''t know who I was or how to get home, peace & love brotha > It's all good :yes:

cheebs318

Here's my adorable tabby Mimi for the holidays. She's so peaceful she couldn't care less about the hoops on her ears. I adopted her in June when a student of mine couldn't take her back to Korea with her. She adapted wonderfully to the family and apartment life and has been an unending source of joy for all of us.

picture.php

Rjstoner

guard dogs

guard dogs

my big ass guard dogs
one male chilly nelson

CIMG1663.jpg

CIMG1662.jpg

and one female abbey road

CIMG1661.jpg

CIMG1659.jpg

CIMG1658.jpg
they refused to dress up or sit on santas lap

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie's in under the wire...

Doobie's in under the wire...

I had plans 2 months ago what I was going to submit to this contest but my plans hinged on Motha Nature. She has come hrough and just in time.
This is Peter John, PJ as we call him. He is a lone survivor of the two pups my Pom-Chi had on Jan 5th. The first image is right after birth.
I thought the images would be easy to shoot but anyone who has tried to capture pets pix knows that even tiny ones wriggle around and make things difficult.

NO...I did not get him stoned!

Another image is of the hat making project I did trying to get something that would stay on long enough for the image.
Only the two full size pix, I shot today, do I wish to enter in the contest. Many thanks DG for putting on this contest and donating your fine genetics, good luck to all of you who entered-some fine images and pets. I may still add one more pic if he'll get his darn eyes opened before the contest deadline. He just started opening them yesterday at 23 days old. DD

picture.php

picture.php

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Geeze....every time I check this thread....I can see the decision I have to make soon gets more difficult....but that's a good thing too. :yes:

Maybe I should narrow the entries down to some finalists and then post a poll and let you all decide? I'll give that some thought too...but whether it's me, or a panel, picking the best out of this thread is going to be most difficult!!

Status
Not open for further replies.