What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Mengsk

Yeah that's what I mean. Hog farming pollutes the environment and salted pork (bacon) will give you a heart attack. So, nice to meet you I won't gum up the thread further, that doesn't agree w/a natural way of life. Too much testosterone and/or adrenaline from the growth hormone in the dairy milk. Ok, if we can agree to disagree. A purple state, California has always had many conservatives as far as I can remember. It doesn't mean which food you eat or which state you like or sport you are a fan of defines or divides you. That isn't the way I think or feel at all. The most I can say is equal opportunity to express that belief, same as one another. Happy camping.

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
All good news, yes a short week and I am about an hour away from day 1 of this week done and over with. I was so happy when I paid off my truck, I now have 2 old but paid off trucks, my neighbor just got a new rolling Wifi, hotspot truck, he can start it by remote in his house, every gadget imaginable give me my 20 year old GMC, I want no part of that type of computerized vehicle, lol.
And Harvesting is the best part of the year, I am a few weeks away and am very excited too.

My wife has a 2012 Explorer, no remote start, but some tech. I need to get a truck, but I don't want to spend the money on gas.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah that's what I mean. Hog farming pollutes the environment and salted pork (bacon) will give you a heart attack. So, nice to meet you I won't gum up the thread further, that doesn't agree w/a natural way of life. Too much testosterone and/or adrenaline from the growth hormone in the dairy milk. Ok, if we can agree to disagree. A purple state, California has always had many conservatives as far as I can remember. It doesn't mean which food you eat or which state you like or sport you are a fan of defines or divides you. That isn't the way I think or feel at all. The most I can say is equal opportunity to express that belief, same as one another. Happy camping.

I am not trying to speak for Fiddynuts, but in my experience all are welcome here. No judgment needed. We're all potheads, and should be able to get along. I don't care what you eat, only how dank your bud is. :biggrin:

rocker

Hi Fiddy - I just read your After Thought Auto Grow thread from 2016 your 3rd grow, and you did such a nice journal, hats off bro. :tiphat:It makes me realize I need to step it up on my 6 girl thread. Have you done more Autos indoors? I have some seeds from Ace - Malawi x Northern Lights, and I won't have a ton of time after the first of the year, my work gets busy with travel for a few months, but I thought some quick auto's will help fill my shelves with bud while I shut the grow down for awhile during my busy time.

Anyway I just wanted to compliment your Auto Grow Thread and see if you had grown them again?

Peace - Rocker

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
tomorrow is wed and we have almost made it to the thanksgiving holiday!
this is my favorite time of year and cant wait for the fun to begin
hope you are having a great week fiddy and all set for the long weekend
how have the trails been, have you been able to ride?
what about the surf?
hope your week is wrapping up nice and you enjoy your thanksgiving holiday
when do you go in for your surgery?

hope the rest of you guys are doing well and ready for the nice long weekend and enjoy a nice holiday

im wiht you pack, legal weed is as much about generating tax money and lining the pockets of the connected as it is about freeing the weed
at least we wont have to worry about getting busted for carrying around a sack, but for the most part nothing has changed as far as how i grow or who i talk to
/keeping it old school
hope you and the fam have a great turkey day, brother

nice to see you post and share your opinion, mengsk
i think you make a good point about being free to express yourself and not fear ridicule, it seems politicts are being used to divide us more and more
regardless of what party you follow or how you live your life, i respect anyone who can think for themselves and treats others how they want to be treated

i drive an old truck too rock'
she is safe and reliable and gets me from point a to b
while she isnt going to win any car shows, shes paid off and im not trying to impress folks with the car i drive
dude, fiddy has several good grows under his belt, check em all out when you get a chance
hope your plants are coming along and you have a heavy harvest
have a great thanksgiving

Badfishy1

Hope all is well with everybody. Pops want to let you know I have a couple of the LostShip x (ell x pb) I sent growing. Will let you know how they come out!

rocker

Hey pop rocks,

First off, I hope you and yours all have a great Turkey Day, we are kicking around the idea of doing a 5K along 101, I’ll jog it and wifie will speed walk it. Then I’ll eat like no tomorrow, get the munchies and repeat.
I will look into his other threads, he did a nice job on the auto grow and he has me leaning that way for next run.
I just updated my journal with new pictures, one thing I know, we do love our pictures.

Badfishy1

Hey pop rocks,

First off, I hope you and yours all have a great Turkey Day, we are kicking around the idea of doing a 5K along 101, I’ll jog it and wifie will speed walk it. Then I’ll eat like no tomorrow, get the munchies and repeat.
I will look into his other threads, he did a nice job on the auto grow and he has me leaning that way for next run.
I just updated my journal with new pictures, one thing I know, we do love our pictures.

Take a look at reikoX’s thread. He smashes autos. I have 4 of his in root riots as we speak

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to a happy turkey day tomorrow.
I've been extra busy on this busy week because we adopted a dog on Monday. Little did we know what a handful he would be. He is an adult dog that needs as much work as a new puppy. He dosent have any training or manners. Not even sit. I think he may have been an outside dog or maybe a stray and I'm worried that we arnt up to being able to provide all that he needs. We wanted an adult dog because we needed one with some training. I'd hate to be the guy that returns the dog to the shelter but I'm not sure if we can do this. I was so looking forward to getting a new buddy to love and walk with. This situation is depressing.

@Badfishy. I'm glad you got through and are doing ok. I think I got kind of negative with my comments and maybe led the thread into a darker place so I'm going to try and be more positive. Like you said onwards and upwards brother.

@rocker. Thank you for the kind words brother. I had a lot of fun growing those autos. My first couple grows (photo period) ended in a lot of seeds from hermies and the auto grow got me a lot of experience and confidence. I haven't done any indoor since because I've been chasing phenos and I wanted to find keepers and clone them and get experience with that. Since autos are a one shot from seed deal they haven't fit into my new style. But I wil do another run someday, maybe soon. My current methods of grow seed plants to sex them ant then take cuts to veg and grow out is slow and not very space efficient. You really have me thinking about another run of autos soon.
I'm with you and pop and pack on simple being best with cars. The car I just bought is as simple as it gets these days, stick shift, and no automatic breaking and steering like a lot of the new cars have nowadays. I work in bikes for a living and all the fancy new stuff they put on just causes more problems and makes it impossible for an average guy to work on. So many sensors and stuff to go bad. I'd keep rocking the old trucks as long as they are reliable for you.

@pop_rocks. No riding or surfing man and surgery comming up in a couple weeks I think it's going to be next year before I can do any of that fun stuff. I'm looking forward to thanksgiving and all the food and spending time with family. But I'm bummed about this dog situation and want to help and not sure if I can. He found his way in bed with me last night after I fell asleep and when my wife came to be and tied to move him out of her spot he growled at her and I think that might have been the last straw for her. We have to talk today and see what she wants to do. We got so lucky wit JJ and Rufus that we thought that it would be easy to find another great dog and it's proving to be a lot harder than we thought. Sorry I'm not very cheerful. Now I'm probability bringing down you guys so let's end up on a positive note. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving tomorrow brother.

@Mengsk. Don't worry about "gumming up the thread" brother. You are free to express your thoughts here anytime.

packerfan79

Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving to all the jungle mates. Hope everyone has much to be thankful for. I love this time of year. It's been a challenging year, but I have so much to be thankful for. Enjoy the time with family, great food, and hopefully some good football.

@ Fiddynuts, what is a stick shift? lol. I am amazed at how many people can't drive a stick shift. It's a new fangled anti-theft device.

I have run a round of autoflowers, turned out pretty darn good. I think they were from fast seeds. I would love to run some outside. All the years I have been growing, it's always been indoors.

Gobble gobble, have a great day guys.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and stuffed themselves with as much food as y'all wanted to. I enjoyed some time with family, grilled turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn casserole, gravy and pumpkin pie.

In other news I took the dog that id adopted back to the shelter and I'm feeling good about that. He seems to like it there and was excited when we pulled into the parking lot and went inside. He will be a good dog for someone who has the skills to train him. So the search for the next jungle pup continues.

@packerfan. You know how hard it is to find a car with a manual transmission these days. I'm lucky I did. My wife, in over 25 years of driving has never owned a car with an automatic transmission. You are right, no one wants to shift anymore.

Badfishy1

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and stuffed themselves with as much food as y'all wanted to. I enjoyed some time with family, grilled turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn casserole, gravy and pumpkin pie.

In other news I took the dog that id adopted back to the shelter and I'm feeling good about that. He seems to like it there and was excited when we pulled into the parking lot and went inside. He will be a good dog for someone who has the skills to train him. So the search for the next jungle pup continues.

@packerfan. You know how hard it is to find a car with a manual transmission these days. I'm lucky I did. My wife, in over 25 years of driving has never owned a car with an automatic transmission. You are right, no one wants to shift anymore.

Can’t facebook and shift.... get a good shepherd fiddy! Have family in Wisco that can point to good breeders If interested

packerfan79

Veteran
Fiddynuts, I bet it's a challenge to find a manual trans in a new car. My wife has never driven stick shift, at least not successfully. Lol.

I second the shepherd. We have a 2 year old female. She's great with the kids. She is at my wife's feet constantly. You would have to kill the dog to get to my wife. I don't let to many people around her. She's not trained, but minds fairly well.

Badfishy1

Fiddynuts, I bet it's a challenge to find a manual trans in a new car. My wife has never driven stick shift, at least not successfully. Lol.

I second the shepherd. We have a 2 year old female. She's great with the kids. She is at my wife's feet constantly. You would have to kill the dog to get to my wife. I don't let to many people around her. She's not trained, but minds fairly well.

I’m on shepherd 6(?) would never own another dog. This one is a Belgium shepherd. Awesome with the kids. Actually, if I was to own a different breed it would be a Thai ridgeback

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
damn brother, sounds like you have been through a lot in the past couple days!
that was nice that you tried to take in a shelter dog and i bet you were all smile at the idea of having a new buddy
sucks that it dident work out and i hope you dont give up!
i hear after the holidays there are a lot of puppies that need a good home; people give them as presents but the recipient isnt ready to take care of the pet
who knows brother and im sure the right dog will come to you someday
i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and enjoyed the time off
the food was amazing, the football was fun and the family was actually really cool this year
so what are you doing with your left overs?
a friend suggested making pot pies so that will take care of most of my left overs
the holiday isnt over yet and i hope that y'all are living fat and sassy

Rodehazrd

Hey guys I got three girls in flower from the Acapulco Gold I got off Bodhi. They are in 8 gal pots under my cheap LED. I expect harvest in mid summer or so as I understand this goes longer than the Oaxacan and my longest one of those went 24 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2579.jpg
    IMG_2579.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 6

rocker

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a good time over the long week-end, had lots of food and are enjoying the sandwich's and all the leftovers too. I made some soup already with the carcass.

Fiddy - Bummer the Pup didn't work out, but that was the right choice, you will find the correct fit for both the pup and you guys. My wife won't get an automatic, says they are boring, I love it. I read about a guy that tried to car jack someone but couldn't drive a stick, stupid criminal, lol.

POPROCKS I am looking at Pot Pie recipes now too, we had a 20lb bird for 5 people, left me with lots of left over's, yea. I also made Mashed potato pancakes for the wife and I yesterday, oh so good. Apple pie is gone but a couple slices of pumpkin remain, I will get them tonight.

Rodehazrd, nice looking A. Gold, love the classics. and good luck with the long flower strain.

Badfishy, I will look for the thread by riekoX, I am definitely going to do some auto's next, I like the idea of one light cycle and I can just let them go and pull them out as needed. I have a couple from Ace, and am going to get some from Afterthought too.

My 6 girls are getting stinky, ordered some Ona gel for Thanksgiving but it didn't arrive but I will find a use for it. Read it could damage smell and taste, so I am only going to use it when visitors come around. I also got a jewelers loupe, much better than the miniature microscope, all the tri's are still gin clear, still another 2 weeks or more to go.

Have a great week everyone, just think in no time it will Christmas.

Latest posts

Latest posts