What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you live in a "lock 'em up" state & hate it, post here!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
are you still at risk of prison? could lose your house, kids, car & job? tired of polls filled with leading questions trying to get you to agree with the poster, who continually posts in his own threads? hate red-letter headlines? mad because the whole damn world won't kiss yer ass & proclaim you "the Wise One"? let us know about it...:biggrin:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Under the radar has worked for many over the years. Be sensible, not greedy.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only break one law at a time!

Damn...
That's a difficult one.

Your too funny Olhippy.
You don't have to keep going back to his threads.

All I can say is that before legalization in CO, med or rec, a person was more likely to get a simple possession citation rather than a DUI/DWAI.
$100 vs a couple grand shows things are worse now than before, imo.

I honestly felt safer under prohibition laws.
Nothing is really changing in the long run. Other than a bunch of folks that previously would have nothing to do with our weeds, getting legislation put in place so they can make a few bucks from handling the product by whatever service they provide.

Hope that isnt too convoluted.

Easy7

Veteran
Very easy here under a 100 grams. Jail over that and under 200. 200 - 1000 and it's prison. Over 1000 under 5000 up to five years. They way everything as it pulls all wet. Real easy for one plant to fetch 5 years plus post release time. Mess up post release and gotta do half the sentence all over again. 6 months for tools of the trade. Still easier than shrooms. Growing those, over ten grams and yes they way the substrates and jars/tubes, is 5 - 8 years. Being serious about laws just makes for ignorant or as serious criminals. Usually both and confused. Any legal cover would be nice!

Easy7

Veteran
Now why would I leave the nature I love?

Laws don't really mean shit...
Never have...
Never will...

See post 2 above. :biggrin:

Ever done time? Laws equal fate, destiny, good or bad awful life.

Getting busted pretty much resorts oneself to a life of working very hard for nothing, or crime and back to the slammer.

It's a brutal system without heart. Rapists get less time than ganja growers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
MJPassion You don't have to keep going back to his threads. I honestly felt safer under prohibition laws. [/QUOTE said:
no, i don't. but sometimes children need to hear the truth from adults whether they like it or not. sorry...:tiphat:
safer under prohibition? Al Capone certainly thought so; made him rich. you would really enjoy life here in Tennessee. there are a couple of houses for rent/sale close by. should i send you the realtors phone number? :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lawsuits challenging those rules have already been filed. nothing good is easy. if you sit on yer ass & wait for "perfect" to be handed to you on a silver platter, your hair (if you have any left) will be a damn sight grayer than mine... :biggrin:

It used to be safer here, I live in a province not a state, It use to be a slap on the wrist until 2009-12 not sure when the current law was passed, Mr Steven Harper went and made our laws a whole lot more serious for cultivating mj, from a slap on the wrist to almost guaranteed jail sentences and seizure of property, losing your kids until you complete their detox programs and prove you are a fit parent. Why would someone go make the laws harsher ?? Oh yeah it's coming back now that crazy Texas lunatic out for blood and oil George W, yeah we use to produce a shitload of buds between Qc and Bc and ship it to our neighbors down south hehehe, until Harper decided to suck George W's a** because George W didn't give a fuck about his ugly conservative a** what a great way to get a pat on the shoulder by f****** over your own people. Now I worry a bit more about what I do makes me think and almost creates a bad paranoia vibe knowing that one false move could land you in a penitentiary and cost you everything you own. Not sure if it's any better for legal states by the sound of it, just a way for them to get a piece of the cake and control us...

Oops, sorry didn't mean to type a swear word in that last post, got into the heat of the moment thinking about Harper and Bush.. Not sure how to edit my post?

WelderDan

Veteran
This is definitely a lock 'em up state, but I've lived my entire life in lock 'em up states and I know how to deal with it. Besides, I friggin hate moving.

Latest posts

Latest posts