What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyder F6 Outdoors

lordbudly

Veteran
yeah dude seriously just release em your killin us alL!!!!!!!!!!! new icmag rule, no teasing excessively, it makes people cry :fsu::fsu: *ducks down to avoid being seen bawling*

canned abyss1

Veteran
Lately there has been a lot of interest for the release of Spyder, currently it is still under development and not ready for release. When it becomes available the members of ICMAG will be the first to know.

Also, I have had requests for testers, I apologize but I must decline these requests. I do all of my own testing so that I can insure the plants are up to my standards. I am sure most of you have high standards as well, but with out me trying something that you consider high quality, it would be hard for me to know if you met my standards.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lately there has been a lot of interest for the release of Spyder, currently it is still under development and not ready for release. When it becomes available the members of ICMAG will be the first to know.

Also, I have had requests for testers, I apologize but I must decline these requests. I do all of my own testing so that I can insure the plants are up to my standards. I am sure most of you have high standards as well, but with out me trying something that you consider high quality, it would be hard for me to know if you met my standards.

i understand bro keep up the good work and we wil have soon a high quality autoflowering plant in the garden :joint:

keep us updated

DIRT DIGGLER

Those pic's look damn good...you can add me to the list of people dying to get there mitt's on those beans,good work...hats off to you sir.

Ortiga

Fyi, seeds are available at Great Lakes Genetics.

Hi, friends! Does anyone have contact info of Canned Abyss breeder? I very interested in his work "Spyderweb single bladed leaf pheno".
But I can not find a way to contact him. He has not logged in to his account for a very long time...

Latest posts

Latest posts