What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fieldale Haze test results

tokinjoe

Fiendish gave me a couple of grams of the Fieldale Haze to test for him. I also had the opportunity to occupy a space on his couch and toke all I wanted out of his Iguana bowl. (thanks bro!) :joint:

This strain is created by Fiendish and grown in soil. The bud is especially dense and one thing I noticed is when I broke apart the bud to pack the bowl there was a small pile of crystals on my desk. The smell is unique in that it has a fruity smell with a hint of spice. I found the taste to be the same. The smoke is smooth and expands when inhaled. Try as I might I could not keep from coughing with this herb. The high from this strain is almost immediate. It is definately an up high that comes on strong and kind of smooths out from there.Very heady. One thing I noticed is as the high subsided, it did not leave me tired or worn out. It just kind of wears off and leaves you wanting more. (hint hint) I highly recommend this strain to anyone that may be ill and wanting to increase their appetite. I would rate this smoke a 9 across the board for taste, appearance, smell and effect.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Any pictures? Where can we get these beans? Have others grown them? What is the lineage? What other strains have tried? Does it compare to other strains you have tried?

Thanks for sharing your expirience :D

tokinjoe

I've read Fiendish's post somewhere in here about this strain. I cannot remember as to the origin of the seeds. He has crossed three or four diff. strains looking for certain traits and finally stabilized it. I also think he sent some "freebies" to Gypsy. He mainly grows this strain to distribute to Med. patients. Most of what I've tried around here is Cinnamon, Bubblegum and of course the BC's. FD Haze was definately right up there with the best I've smoked for sure.

fiendish

Hi,
Tokin spent a few hours here with a mutual buddy, it was the first time we met, besides ttalkin on the net.

I don't have any great pic's of it, but here are a few, some are older, one is a big fan leaf

Here is a leaf from it, I put a quarter ont he scanner to compare

here is a nice example of it. Just a few days into flowering

sometiems it will grow some long nodes, it can get rather big

here is a little bit better pic in longer flowering.

Before I get flamed, these are the pic's of it. I have alot of plants in one garden. This is one of them.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Good deal :yes: What's the lineage and what techniques did you employ in the development of this strain? I think, I read before you also grow this strain outdoors? How does she yeild? Others have tried this strain as per Fiendish. Anyone else wanna share their expirience? Thanks for the prompt reply :D

fiendish

The lineage would honestly be around 70-75i/30-25s it usually will produce two known pheno's... Outdoors she is a monster. I have pics, but im in them,so I took them down, I can probably edit it in photoshop for ya. ezozo has some now & some of my other strains so hopefully he'll do a full grow to smoke.

Devolopment, went from outdoors.. My best Female & the male I thought was a female I carried buckets of water to all year to only find balls round end of July. I put the pollen in a little baggy using a brush from a razor set, the little one to clean your shaver.
It honestly was all outdoors untill I got good knowlede of indoors around late 00 early 01.. I went to OG in 02 for tips, but got flamed & left..

I kept 3 good mothers for clones, & a great daddy for seeding. 1 giant indoor mother(around 4-6ft, I had alot of extra basement space in the garage) to keep the seeds.

I loved the strain from Canada, although I didnt know the name, this was before SD (I had no net when my friend brought them back, so no bredder pack)

I then got hooked up with SD & it was backcrossed to some big bud (i was more of an outdoor grower, alot of people to give meds to) So I got some NL #5 (always read about it in high times) I repeated the process to keep nl seeds, so I figured I what the heck, try some NL in the mix..
It became stable..
Around Oct.of last year, I did my final stage with African Swazi rooi Bart for the red hairs & the sativa full influence.. to make this long story short, the process has been repeated over an over untill I thought it was right.

Im no "breeder", in any aspect. I make enough seeds to share & grow.. Never intend on selling cept maybe after some test by good people here just for the mag benifit. That way, maybe some medical users can actually get it & help them..

Its basically for anxiety/panic attacks "real calm effect when smoked" & does take a little lower back pain away.. My Chaz & Purple Chaz are probably my best..

No again, Im no breeder, just a dabbler for perfection..

Not my intent to be "net famous" just to help people... just to clairfy before I get bashed for being nice..

ezozo looks to be an extremely good grower, He recieved his FH, Chaz "the first few phenos" & Purple Chaz purple power x white widow.. Im sure he will do a great job with them. !!!!

heres a pic from ezozo
624fiendish_seeds_2.JPG

ronielee49

I havn't grown this strain,but I have consmed some of it in a smoke test and I at first gave it a potentcy rating of 7 or 8 on a scale of 10,but I had been toking before I smoked his buds,the next evening I once more tested this bud and had not been toking before the test,I raised my rating to a 9,it was a up high,made me want to do things and talk,you know talk as in can't shut up and it had some creeper effect to it,the high was a good one and was a fairly long lasting one and no adverse side effects the bud was smooth thru my vape brothers vape and was a expanding in the lungs type so be warn when you smoke it take nice short hits and let the bud do all the work this way you will save your lungs and have a good smoke,as I stated I have not grown this strain but have a number of different strains going at this time one of which was or is Train Wreck which was put into cure today,its on the same level as this bud !!!hope this helps out :canabis:
Medron :friends:

tokinjoe

Fiendish

Do you still have any pics of the dried nugs that you can post? I'd like to test the "Chaz" when it is done as well! I loooooooove me some testing! :yummy:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Thank you Fiendish for answering my questions :D I really appreciate it and I am sure many others do as well. Thank you for the intricate backround it really helps paint a better picture.

Reason why I asked so many questions is so that we can get a better "idea" what this bud is like, sometimes pictures and statements are not as discriptive as a story from the breeder himself. Please refrain from being so defense most of us here accept you and thank you for taking the time to share your work with us. :yes: kudos

fiendish

sorry for sounding defensive.. just got to make things clear, I dont want my trolls in your forum. Just looking out for the best interest of the site.

Latest posts

Latest posts