What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone here grow Nirvana-Papaya?

clubber89

I was just wondering how the high is off of this plant. I just ordered the seeds and I am waiting for them to arrive. I hear that it doesnt smell too much like a pot plant when your growing it...is this true?

Thanks

DAve
:friends:

TheShipofFools

The pheno I kept of Papaya(it was called mango at the time) finishes in 45 days,but stretches like a sativa.It has a major couchlock buzz,the first time I smoked it I had just got out of bed,smoked a bong-full and took a nap,lol,but I likes my sativas.The yeild is average.It is covered in trichs and has a tropical fruity type smell after a good cure,not much odor in veg or budding.

clubber89

good to know, thanks "ship" hope to talk to you soon, so I wouldnt have to have TOO much ventalation if i grow it indoors?

DAve

radars

Yeah ive grown it also and agree 80% with ShipofFools....only diff was mine was a great yielder...3.5oz of gread bud, and 1.5oz of smaller buds used for hash from the 1 plant.

Odour was nothing compared to other strains...no worries there....but smell was nice and fruity.

Everybody loves this and always come back, heavy couch-lock...amazing trich coverage too.

Ive got macros from dried bud and will post when get it figured here @ IC. (added)
3rd pic is 22 days 12/12
4th is 50 days 12/12

radars :D

kilacaLIbud

nirvana?

nirvana?

ive never growin papaya but ive smoked it ..and ive smoked kcbrains mango and bc mango....and im smokin on some mango right now...its a good high . and u can smell the bag from ur pocket.... :canabis: i would not doubt its goodness commin from gypsy/// :wink:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I am cutting down Kulus mago tonight, and with Kulu and nirvana both being started by former positronics ppl (to my knowledge) these would be similar, or not?

Nirvanna's f2's are always a fun grow..........never know what you'll get but it's almost always decent...........i finish a bunch of Master kush from those guys about a month and a half ago.................2 pheno's with merrits.The only thing about nirvanna i had issues with was thier customer service otherwise they were ok but not as fast or interactive as seedsdirect.

One eyed Jack Reckem

JustSayGrow

one_eyed_jack said:
The only thing about nirvanna i had issues with was thier customer service otherwise they were ok but not as fast or interactive as seedsdirect.

One eyed Jack Reckem

Thats why i just order my Nirvana seeds from seedsdirect :wink:

G

I've grown it, and have it going currently i wouldn't say it doesnt smell like mj it just has a fruity mj smell,major stone couchlock. Its a good bang for your buck

Psychichigh

ps-the pics are of my last crop and they are about at 15 days here

JERI

Hi guys yep I just sent a order for a packet of Papaya , hope its as good as what you say the pictures looked good on SD site . Also I here Nirvana are quick when ordering ? what the deal with the long wait , thing ? How many days did you guys have to wait for your seeds ? :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts