What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tha Melon

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very curious as well, hoping to hear they have some great taste! Candied green melon sounds amazing.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got 1 Tha melon about 1mth old outdoors in a 5gal bucket. Also got 1 Sherb IX fem I'm gonna have to transplant this week. Hopefully some headstash if I harvest anything. They are doing pretty good outdoors

Blackjack, those are super nice. Are they just different pheno or crosses you made

Hi, everything original seeds, just different phenos.

I've got 1 Tha melon about 1mth old outdoors in a 5gal bucket. Also got 1 Sherb IX fem I'm gonna have to transplant this week. Hopefully some headstash if I harvest anything. They are doing pretty good outdoors

I am sure that Tha Melon will perform really outstanding outdoors !!

:tiphat:

Whats the verdict on the Melon Blackjack any chance of a smoke report? :tiphat:

Great work!

:ying:

Very curious as well, hoping to hear they have some great taste! Candied green melon sounds amazing.

Thank you,

winner is pheno 4

Pheno 4 had very close to candied green melon, with limonene, grapefruit and gas twist. After good cure very smooth and very sweet taste. With best yield from this bunch. Definitely very strong terpene profile, like original description says. Should perform outstanding outdoors. I had still some reserve here for even better terpene production, so bought new california lightworks system. And biological fertilizer....

Tha Melon sets good mood with nice head and medium potency. More ripped phenos with very nice body buzz. One cant go wrong with this stuff.

Tha Melon pheno 4 shares first place with Star Kush clone pheno 2, whitch turned to be some seriously heavy stinker. No maple syrup, deadly aroma.

One of my friends said... Its not as strong as White Russian, but next time I want more of this stuff.

Last months being quiet busy.

...and started new grow, First Light and Azure Haze

Last edited:

og.naj

Great picture and report Blackjack11, I hesitate between Sweet, Crumble lime or tha melon for the next run but you make my choice easier , ah ah ah

Latest posts

Latest posts