What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school is the new school.........

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Been on lurk mode since IG pulled me in but times a changing an old ways need to become new ways. Not sure how long I'll keep up with IG since they seem to be on a good one lately an I just don't dig someone adjusting what I can and can't see. So we go back to basics with a dude an his grow showing passion on the net to his peers.

So where were we.....oh ya TREES!!!!! I love trees :biggrin:

In the spirit of big trees, I give you my first outdoor attempt at a tree.........Forbidden Fruit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Pie Face Og

Pie Face Og

This girl is coming down next weekend an my jars cant wait :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got this Big Island Diesel outside just a lil behind the bunch. Should have 3-4 weeks extra than everyone else.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Thunderfudge Genetics Lemon Pie Dawg

Thunderfudge Genetics Lemon Pie Dawg

Growing out these Lemon Pie Dawgs from Thunderfudge Genetics outdoor too.....

picture.php

Daaaaaaaank!!!!!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Forbidden fruit looks fire. I'm growing something similar this year. The smell is unreal.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Forbidden fruit looks fire. I'm growing something similar this year. The smell is unreal.

Thanks man, she’s a fun one to watch grow an the terps are insanely addictive. Love at first toke for me when I moved back from Oahu. You got some fire yourself on that hill. I was rocking the Ancient Og f2’s but never found a proper Iranian Og leaner but your look amazing :tiphat:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Howzit Art Your buds look great. You haven't missed much here other then 60 inches of rain in 4 days, lava, shit air quality and acid rain. Plants were taking a hit and then pau. I haven't seen it this clear since the 70's. Plants are doing best ever. GS felt for us lava guys so I'm growing Pie crosses. Aloha DB

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Howzit Art Your buds look great. You haven't missed much here other then 60 inches of rain in 4 days, lava, shit air quality and acid rain. Plants were taking a hit and then pau. I haven't seen it this clear since the 70's. Plants are doing best ever. GS felt for us lava guys so I'm growing Pie crosses. Aloha DB

Much appreciated :tiphat: Glad you guys out there are out of the thick of it for now. I have a couple of his crosses next to pop on the list. How ya liking them so far?

That indoor Forbidden Fruit looks a lot like the Best Grand-daddy Purple. :woohoo:

Minus the grape an gas, but daaaaank all the same :dance013:

Forbidden fruit....is that from gooey?

Not sure to tell ya the truth. I heard someone say Ocean Grown seeds had something to do with it, but that was just a mention. All I know is it has Cherry Pie x Tangie

Looking great those nugs looks lovely, did you dep that ff to get it to come in before 10/1?

Thanks man, actually the finished flower pics is from my indoor :biggrin:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Croptober is Coming!!!

Croptober is Coming!!!

As Croptober approaches the rippers come out the woodwork. I seem to have someone scoping out the trees this year standing on his bike to look over my fence. He recently killed his engine an coasted down my private road thinking he was slick, until he saw me standing on the road :laughing:

MY TERPS!!!!!!

The wife checking out the Forbidden Fruit tree
picture.php

So 2 days of rain was ehh, but 3 now cooome on mother nature :moon:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Mine are in veg and I'm getting some super stink off the (Fire Pie x HP13) X ( Glue x Fire Pie) aks Schlemons . These are testers so surprises are for sure to come. The (Cherry Kush x HP13) X Schlemons hasn't getting there. Got some JLB preservation thing also. Aloha DB

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Gorgeous plants there.

Dumb kids. Hope your security is good.

Motion sensor cameras around the property an on the road :biggrin: Thanks man :tiphat:
Mine are in veg and I'm getting some super stink off the (Fire Pie x HP13) X ( Glue x Fire Pie) aks Schlemons . These are testers so surprises are for sure to come. The (Cherry Kush x HP13) X Schlemons hasn't getting there. Got some JLB preservation thing also. Aloha DB

Nice, I have his wedding cake x sour dubb an key lime pie x sour dubb I'm popping end of November. Was hoping he was going to do something with the skunkdog so I can get something close to that gem. Fell in love with her when I had oldhaole's an been trying to get my hands on her since lol. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
What rain chop......

What rain chop......

Storm rolled through an gave everyone a nice pre harvest shower :dance013: I'll be pulling down the fruit very soon :woohoo:

picture.php

Something about the rain at this time that just plumps an trichs them up. Mother natures finishing foliar for the win.

Latest posts

Latest posts