What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is allowed for cloning in Recreational producers.

N

naturalbornkilr

I haven't been hired yet. It's an offer that was made. I haven't even decided if I am going to take the job. I don't even know what the pay is. I am not sure I want this to be my legitimate source of income.

My first reaction was why not use a cloner with mild nute solution. Obviously their is going to be a learning curve. The company is running 500 lights, I will be one of 20 growers working their. Recreational marijuana business is in it infancy. They just started the testing on July 1st. I won't be doing this solo.

Ok well then Im not sure I understand the reason for this post, you haven't been hired and you're not going to be the lead grower, which means you aren't in a decision making position. Surely whomever holds the license has or has hired a person who would know the answer to this, its really really basic stuff. Im interviewing for a position at an 1100 light grow on Monday and I can damn sure tell you I'm not going in there without knowing I could run the place by myself if they want me to.

packerfan79

Veteran
Ok well then Im not sure I understand the reason for this post, you haven't been hired and you're not going to be the lead grower, which means you aren't in a decision making position. Surely whomever holds the license has or has hired a person who would know the answer to this, its really really basic stuff. Im interviewing for a position at an 1100 light grow on Monday and I can damn sure tell you I'm not going in there without knowing I could run the place by myself if they want me to.

I have never run a 500 or 1100 light grow. I don't think to many people have. I was told aloe Vera was how we are supposed to use for cloning. I asked if that was the only way, to be compilaint. I did not receive an answer. So, being the curious person I am, I asked here.

I hope you get the job and excel

Dirt Bag

I welcome all to comment. Let's keep it on topic. I know the difference, that being said. It's a freaking weed forum, not an English assignment. Chill out .

This lackadaisical attitude calling this a "weed forum" is precisely the stigma of ignorance that needs to be abolished.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's obviously a marijuana meeting. Or a cannabis conference? Sinsemilla symposium? Cheeba caucus? Bhang brainstorm? Acapulco gold assembly?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Fresh aloe vera is awesome for rooting cuts, once I tried it I swore to never go without it.

Bonus is it is easy as hell to grow, the plants throw offsets with just a little food and you'll have more than you know what to do with before you know it.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not good to just assume people are beginners. His question was specific regarding regulation.

To the OP, Willow water is also a good choice.

I've always wanted to try willow water...

Packerfan - Check out Korean Natural Farming or KNF. There is some really cool, old school stuff that just plain works. There might be a few things you can incorporate into your new workplace.

packerfan79

Veteran
I've always wanted to try willow water...

Packerfan - Check out Korean Natural Farming or KNF. There is some really cool, old school stuff that just plain works. There might be a few things you can incorporate into your new workplace.

Will do

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GOT_BUD? My grandmother used to use willow water to root hardwood cuttings of plum (!). She put them in a bucket of water that also contained willow cuttings.

L

laredo

If they have money. Areoponic clonning would be great.

If there is not enough money you can try this:

Photos aren't mine.
ahortator!
please can you contact me again?
i lost your e-mail adresse.
thanks and sorry for of topic.