What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PGE nightmare

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Had to cancel my trip to Mendocino because of all the mayhem and power outage. Only waited for 15 fucking years and now mother nature and PG&E kinda messed my plans big time. Gonna stay somewhere around Marin County for the rest of our trip so now if ever if theres someone willing to help me get my hands on good quality outdoor specials then hit me with a pm. Probably gonna go to Bolinas again this weekend just to chill out and try to get over this huge disappointment and try to think positive.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
picture.php

noknees

Had to cancel my trip to Mendocino because of all the mayhem and power outage. Only waited for 15 fucking years and now mother nature and PG&E kinda messed my plans big time. Gonna stay somewhere around Marin County for the rest of our trip so now if ever if theres someone willing to help me get my hands on good quality outdoor specials then hit me with a pm. Probably gonna go to Bolinas again this weekend just to chill out and try to get over this huge disappointment and try to think positive.

damn. best of luck sir

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Seeing this happen.. I can't help but to think of all the people who have to leave their home, basically everything, behind them and run for their lives... no words. My thoughts are with everyone who is there in the middle of this tragedy.

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My boy in Mendo sez they are not burning.... yet.

All them generators (gasoline), and candles... PGE shifting the blame.

Stoned farmers refilling their generators while they are running.... dawg, cat knocks over a candle.... When there is no power people tend to just hang around and get a buzz. Then the gen starts running rough.

Latest posts

Latest posts