What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack OG & Skunk OG

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah but you probably don’t take pics with an iPad do you. I can look and see if I can change the setting like you said...!!!...

No. And I asked my oldest right after that post, and she said Ipad's don't have that setting. Best advice I can give then, is to try an adjust color in photo editor .

nickman

Veteran
8 weeks bloom...!!!...

8 weeks bloom...!!!...

JackOG 8 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bag seeds. 8 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
8 weeks ...!!!...

8 weeks ...!!!...

Bag seeds... 8 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php

I’m gonna start cutting some pheno’s down at nine weeks...

It’s getting too hot inside the flower room and I don’t want to risk bud rot...!!!...
also need to make room...

Peace y’all...

UncleBens

That jack og is a beaut! Smell good too?
Im getting a bit worried about bud rot now too... its always bad here late summer but its been unusually hot here lately, and humidity is a bit higher than normal in my tents... headbangers are proper dense right now and they still have 4 weeks left.

nickman

Veteran
That jack og is a beaut! Smell good too?
Im getting a bit worried about bud rot now too... its always bad here late summer but its been unusually hot here lately, and humidity is a bit higher than normal in my tents... headbangers are proper dense right now and they still have 4 weeks left.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about how hot it’s been recently and it’s not even August yet...

The Jack smell like lemon citrus... probably the best in the room...

nickman

Veteran
Harvested this girl... she was one of the bag seeds... pretty sure it’s day 59 or 60...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

One of the branches has three buds instead of two on all the nodes...
there were a few weird mutations with these bag seeds???

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The resin on this plant is the very oily or greasy sort ...
I’m gonna be harvesting the JackOG in a few days...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts