What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The State of Cannabis in California

Nbk, if you are implying that I am BYF ‘s obnoxious alter ego, that is not true. I have too much respect for byf for anybody to be confused like that.

Up here, flowers need to smell and taste good, smoke clean and look great to stay in-state. For example, I don’t grow Chem 4 anymore. It was strong and you could smell an eighth in somebody’s pocket from across the room but it was kinda fluffy and leafy. Sour D comes out much nicer.

Obviously I don’t know anybody from jb’s but I still think their Flower looks good and still have no good reason to believe they use illegal pesticides. From looking at your profile, it appears you have contributed nothing other than hurling 35 unsubstantiated insults and acting like you know everything about everything.

You did say one accurate thing, I do use AEA products. Kemphf’s (and Tanio’s) products are very useful in nutrient dense organic farming.

Last edited:
N

naturalbornkilr

Well if you're not byf you sure do everything he does to a T, same typing style, same fertilizers, same touting of trinity county, grow pics look the same.

madalasatori

Veteran
California has one the most over priced real estate market in the country. You will pay a high price for a fraction of what you could get elsewhere.

Get ready for more cloudy days and cold rain then the UK has.

That may be true but compared to where I live it’s still pretty cheap, property over here is insane.

Not sure I like the sound of cold rain though ha

Thanks for posting up links guys

green404

That may be true but compared to where I live it’s still pretty cheap, property over here is insane.

Not sure I like the sound of cold rain though ha

Thanks for posting up links guys

If you want rural property you should have a look at Oregon it has similar climate, weed is legal and it is much cheaper.

In Oregon and Cali if you go to the east side of the coastal mountains the climate changes and you get much more sun.

cryptop

BYF/danimal/trinitygold/mountain sprout, did you miss it when two of their ex employees put them on blast for using eagle and pgr? Aren't you friends with jungle boys and some of their previous employees? The difference between JB weed and mine isn't looks, its smell, taste and smoke-ability, something I thought you of all people would understand since you're all about advancing eco agriculture.

Can you at least specify where we can find these testimonies? On a forum, social media, an interview, etc? I don't doubt the accusation at all since it's a company that is so heavily reliant on marketing, but you need to provide details if you're going to accuse them of that.

madalasatori

Veteran
If you want rural property you should have a look at Oregon it has similar climate, weed is legal and it is much cheaper.

In Oregon and Cali if you go to the east side of the coastal mountains the climate changes and you get much more sun.

Thanks mate, appreciate it!:tiphat:

Lathus

Whats the deal with so many counties not allowing commercial cultivation? Its hard to find straight info with out going to each counties site and digging through their sites.

BerrySeal

For example, if you haven’t heard of Jungle Boys, check out their work on Instagram. These pics might make some East Coasters rethink the definition of AAA flowers.

Oh please. Pics mean nothing to real smokers. That shit all looks like generic grodan garbage. And it smokes like fake shit, at least in AZ. Oz Kush, Grape Pie, Granola, all disgusting. The marijuana market is being pranked with this fake shit. Its ornamental only rose chems whoopy.. Tastes just like it.

Have you been to the east coast? Nothin in LA comes close to some East coast fire. You guys ran off every decent grower I think. Weed still stinks up the whole block out east. Sour skunk, no fruit peel banana bullshit.

parkerharry

In California, now its become easy to use medical marijuana if you have a medical card. I am consuming medical marijuana for anxiety and feeling relaxed with marijuana.
informenter-marker-1.png