What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Fire 43

haupiapie

Looking at Archive's beans called Face on Fire. The mother is called White Fire 43, which is a cali dispensary selection out of 500 ograskal wifi beans. Anybody tried it?

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Have had it a lot of times from said dispensary. I would consider it a powerhouse strain. Extremely potent with a hashy taste. Great smoke and from the looks of it everything that the 43 has been used in hybrid wise seems to be just as potent. Jack did some great selection work with that clone. She ended up getting loose and she's around the scene albeit extremely hard to source.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Looking at Archive's beans called Face on Fire. The mother is called White Fire 43, which is a cali dispensary selection out of 500 ograskal wifi beans. Anybody tried it?

30% club, tennisball sized nugs, straight OG gas jack found as the best overall out of 500 seeds they ran....tlc collective in LA

smoked plenty of it, shits fire

fvasquez

Yep 43 is definitely some great bud. Agree with the poster that said everything it is crossed with is fire as well. Adds potency to everything it seems. Was never a big bubba fan until I had the bubba x white fire 43. That was some great night time medication.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@jetlife175,

You seem very informed about the socal scene so I thought I might ask if you happen to have any info on the White Fire #3?

I was gifted a WiFi cut at the beginning of this season & was told is was 1 hand away from Rascals. From the searching I've done thus far I suspect it's WiFi#3 but cannot be sure at this point in time. I've compared pics from the farmer & WiFi#3 is a very close match as far as pics are concerned.

I'll be giving her the chop in the next month or so. She's looking chunky but spread out. Golf ball & smaller nugs expected, top to bottom, from it's current looks. I've got a couple pics in my gallery if ya wanna look.

Anybody else have any info? Sharing would be much appreciated.

KONY

Veteran
@jetlife175,

You seem very informed about the socal scene so I thought I might ask if you happen to have any info on the White Fire #3?

I was gifted a WiFi cut at the beginning of this season & was told is was 1 hand away from Rascals. From the searching I've done thus far I suspect it's WiFi#3 but cannot be sure at this point in time. I've compared pics from the farmer & WiFi#3 is a very close match as far as pics are concerned.

I'll be giving her the chop in the next month or so. She's looking chunky but spread out. Golf ball & smaller nugs expected, top to bottom, from it's current looks. I've got a couple pics in my gallery if ya wanna look.

Not sure If same cut, but I have a Wifi#3 that came from the PNW/Wa state. Its great. Smells almost like tangerine and mangoes/oranges. But has much more potency than most citrus strains.

Polletero

Not sure If same cut, but I have a Wifi#3 that came from the PNW/Wa state. Its great. Smells almost like tangerine and mangoes/oranges. But has much more potency than most citrus strains.

it has always been a variety that has raised me much curiosity.

Meanwhile, I in Spain:
wpid-1111.jpg

:cry:

regards

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Do you happen to have any pics?
Mine's a NLD & definitely has that OG spindly structure.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
@jetlife175,

The #3 and #5 from what I understand are raskals bread and butter keepers if you will. I've never ran them but was picking up both from a dispensary and it was raskal grown. I preferred the potency of the 3 over the 5 but the 5 had a bit better taste.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks JetLife,

I'm hoping I'm not wrong in my searching. She's going to stick around for a while.

Now back to #43...
Sorry for the hijack folks...

gh0st9

Veteran
Unless raskal selected a separate #3 cut which is very possible, I'm pretty sure that krome selected the #3 and raskal the #5(might've also been krome- memory is failing me). Least the ones circulating and known from what I recall.