What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

phatjay

Matter of fact, fuck it. Greenlineorganicssb.com

Have made more than a couple purchases from him. He's on point

Mods can delete, but I don't think this violates TOU??

Thanks for the change of heart the site seems promising but is everything listed acutally in stock? Also no contact info?

It's mind blowing people are still asking for MORE OG, it's hard to find interesting seed strains not containing OG never mind wanting more of it. Yes its good, but the same strain crossed to everything gets boring.

Yeah, sometimes ppl also get bored of growing the same og cut or 2 for years and want to expand and see whats out there. Yes you are correct about the og crosses and their saturation but have you noticed how there's hundreds of seed co out there but only a handful have been mentioned and repeated in this post? That's what im looking for, proven results by people who tried them.

So, can anyone else input more reliable sources that have resulted in good og? If the seed co was already mentioned please share your results.

So far theres Karma,Archive, Relentless, Raskals, truecanna and a few others I may have missed, lets expand the this list. :woohoo:

shredGnar

He's super easy to get ahold of thru ig or email.

Greenlineorganicssb@yahoo.com

His phone number is in the bio of his ig account, as well.

@green_line_organics

If it said it is in stock on the website, then he's got it. I believe he is accepting cc payments over the phone now, as well.

P.s. he has a black Friday dale that started last night. $80 for relentless packs and deals on lots of others including karma.

shredGnar

It's mind blowing people are still asking for MORE OG, it's hard to find interesting seed strains not containing OG never mind wanting more of it. Yes its good, but the same strain crossed to everything gets boring.

Same could be said for haze's in the sativa world... it's whatever floats your boat, man.

phatjay

He's super easy to get ahold of thru ig or email.

Greenlineorganicssb@yahoo.com

His phone number is in the bio of his ig account, as well.

@green_line_organics

If it said it is in stock on the website, then he's got it. I believe he is accepting cc payments over the phone now, as well.

P.s. he has a black Friday dale that started last night. $80 for relentless packs and deals on lots of others including karma.

Nice, thanks for all that info!:yes:

Castroman

I'm looking for a thorough OG smoke report, I'd appreciate if someone can point to one so that I can see what's the appeal of this strain. I'm not from the US so this is going to sound like like too basic a question: is OG a heavy narcotic Indica, a heady Sativa or both?

phatjay

Id say it leans into more of the indica effect although it has sativa in it according to it genetics. It's definitely a heavier type high, couch lock effect. There are many smoke reports for og on youtube so you can also get to see what the buds look like.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I'm looking for a thorough OG smoke report, I'd appreciate if someone can point to one so that I can see what's the appeal of this strain. I'm not from the US so this is going to sound like like too basic a question: is OG a heavy narcotic Indica, a heady Sativa or both?

Earthy, musky pine with citrus notes accompanied by a kerosine/fuel type undertone. If you sit and smoke it long enough you can start to dissect the different terpenes. Hints of vanilla, coffee (the earthyness) can be found, but very subtle to say the least. It's main terpene characteristics as everyone characterizes her would be Pine, Gas, and lemons. The high is fast acting and initially very uplifting and motivating. After an hour or so it settles into a very balanced high that brings relaxation, but full functionality. on that note, she is very potent. We have a saying in my circle that goes along the lines of "even a poorly
Grown OG will be better than most shit on the market these days". I still truly believe that. She is something truly special. There's a reason she has changed the face of cannabis, for better or worse.

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well put jet life...

The OG hype isn't stopping anytime soon, IMO. I just picked up a couple tickets for the ride via Relentless so hopefully I can get some OG experience under my belt.

I grew Bodhi Goji OG (F2 gift) last year. If her structure is what I should expect as typical OG then I'm glad I already have some cages for training.

Castroman

Earthy, musky pine with citrus notes accompanied by a kerosine/fuel type undertone. If you sit and smoke it long enough you can start to dissect the different terpenes. Hints of vanilla, coffee (the earthyness) can be found, but very subtle to say the least. It's main terpene characteristics as everyone characterizes her would be Pine, Gas, and lemons. The high is fast acting and initially very uplifting and motivating. After an hour or so it settles into a very balanced high that brings relaxation, but full functionality on that note, she is very potent. We have a saying in my circle that goes along the lines of "even a poorly grown OG will be better than most shit on the market these days". I still truly believe that. She is something truly special. There's a reason she has changed the fave of cannabis, for better or worse.

Thanks JetLife, that's an excellent and thorough description, very nicely done.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
No problem guys. Been smoking OG since 98 give or take. Have been lucky enough to smoke batches from the original growers here and there throughout the years so I understand what the true "OG" archetype is. After my first bag I spent a good 2 years looking for another one. Haha. Once the cut got loose in LA it was game over!!!!!!

rykus

Yeah, I have only had what I consider true OG twice here in BC, luckily the one time I finished off 72 plants I got 10 days into flower, they where labeled master kush. But had OG traits to a t, def no master. Other time was one bud a friend gave me as Bubba along with the Bubba clones....clones where Bubba, lol bud was OG...

Strength is definitely the strong point and I can bring up those smoke sessions with a few people many years later and all agree crazy strong memorable high...

Going to try some from seed too I think because clones of US elites are hit and miss here and I'm in the sticks these days..

Castroman

No problem guys. Been smoking OG since 98 give or take. Have been lucky enough to smoke batches from the original growers here and there throughout the years so I understand what the true "OG" archetype is. After my first bag I spent a good 2 years looking for another one. Haha. Once the cut got loose in LA it was game over!!!!!!

Have you tried Goji OG from Bodhi, and if so, do you think is a good choice for an OG? Everyone is talking about that one it seems, so I'm thinking of giving it a try.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Have you tried Goji OG from Bodhi, and if so, do you think is a good choice for an OG? Everyone is talking about that one it seems, so I'm thinking of giving it a try.

I have personally never grown Goji OG but have had my fair share of samples. In the batches I've had I've noticed considerably more fruityness to them save for one pheno that seemed to have everything a classic OG could have, in varying degrees. My assumption is some gold is to be found in that line. Has always done me right in the potency department every time as well. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Castroman

I have personally never grown Goji OG but have had my fair share of samples. In the batches I've had I've noticed considerably more fruityness to them save for one pheno that seemed to have everything a classic OG Gould have, in varying degrees. My assumption is some gold is to be found in that line. Has always done me right in the potency department every time as well. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply, appreciated. So you found the Goji is just as potent as the best of the OG? Because in researching the strain, I found some reports from people who were less than impressed with Goji.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I wouldn't consider it as potent. But it sure gets the job done. I don't think there is any OG in seed that can compare to original cutting. There's a cutting on the west coast known as the "lovdpack" Goji and it sure is potent. Like I said never grown her but the examples I've seen were pristine.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I don't think there is any OG in seed that can compare to original cutting.

Not so, I've had a few of the cuts and have grown S1's and many hybrids. The S1's from OG are identical to the clones, some of the hybrids have been better than the OG clones, but different.

OG breeds very true, I've never had an OG hybrid that I couldn't tell contained OG. The fact that OG S1's so well is most likely the reason for so many idividual cuts of OG, I think people just S1'd the original, found a cut then gave it some name, now its *your name here* OG

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Not so, I've had a few of the cuts and have grown S1's and many hybrids. The S1's from OG are identical to the clones, some of the hybrids have been better than the OG clones, but different.

OG breeds very true, I've never had an OG hybrid that I couldn't tell contained OG. The fact that OG S1's so well is most likely the reason for so many idividual cuts of OG, I think people just S1'd the original, found a cut then gave it some name, now its *your name here* OG

Although I do somehwat agree with you, all these others still don't compare to that original cutting brought from Gainesville to la in the mid 90s. The poison and face off are pretty damn close in my eyes when it comes to potency though.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
JoshD theOGstory research it. There used to be only 1 in CA. Brought from Florida.

Latest posts

Latest posts