What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Cuban Bubba Haze

dreaded

Taste is of winter green....mentholated...very piney.
Smells the same. Long lasting high, very easy to smoke to much.
I'm a cook...& it had a fellow employee standing @ the pizza oven...waiting for cucumbers to come out(seriously)...

SourDank

Veteran
Nice dreaded, I'm DYING to run these and the A5bx. It's gonna be so awesome to get these high flying hazes :)

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
update:

turns out i had root aphids or fungus gnats, hence the lack of growth. i'm baking my grow tents and tossing my seedlings for this round

i did save the haze leaner and she is out of the awkward reveg phase and is growing nicely. Soon I'll be able to grab a cut and run the plant again!

The clone also shows no signs of root aphids. thank goodness

I would recommend this plant to future growers.

bud shot:

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Looks good... U gonna keep us posted on that plant u kept

Taking a cut off her tonight!

I would describe the smell as MENTHOLATED MELON.

The high hits right in the temples. Pretty intense. Cuts thru the morning dabs for sure.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:peacock:

I also had these to test when they came out. as previously posted I got locked offline due to an virus, so was offline when these were initially started. as with the Nigerian haze I started 8 with a perfect germ.... and that's when problem number 2 came while dealing with the electronics... rats. an infestation led to the loss of all initial 8 and a restart with the final four. goddamn rats got to those as well, but I managed to save 2 from the pest death squad. male got the ax, and the female did too at 13 weeks. growth basically reflected the motto slow n steady wins the race, as she barely doubled in size but has popcan sized nugs that smell of fresh black dirt and coffee. pics to come :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:peacock:

and down she went... the soul survivor went a solid 13 weeks. the scent before chop were much more pronounced, heavy earth musk with traces of chocolate n menthol undertones. at flip she was a runt but in the end tripled her size with popcan sized drumstick buds. talons crossed the cuts root, pics coming :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
had planned for 14 weeks but she finished at 13. initial smells after two weeks in a jar is a nice mix of coffee, chocolate, and fresh damp earth tones. broken up, a sharp roasted/skunkish menthol scent takes over. first taste was done a little early, but its easy to tell its something special. right away is a quick head rush similar to smoking most OGs, but after the initial onset you feel the haze side take off like a rocket. this has devastating potential given the right phenol and a good cure :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yup, a full 13 on that one, a lot of swelling came in that last 3 wks too. I really hope this one bounces back for a second run :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Wow! talk about a hard left turn curing has made. initially jarring this cross up, she smelled of coffee and fresh dank earth with slight roasted/skunky smells. safe to say shes almost all skunk now. expecting a deep whiff off coffee a hard sniff almost made my eyes water. I first thought it went bad and dumped it out to check it, but no mold, perfectly fine. no clue where the skunk smell came from within the cross in the first place, but theres no hiding it that's for sure :biggrin::tiphat:

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
I'm currently running some Cuban Bubba Haze F2s (self chucked). All 3 plants in this pic are CBH except for the lower right:

picture.php