What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pain free hash making made easy

onegreenday

Veteran
Sweet MajLee. Real nice.
What's the screen material & how did you attach it?
What's the cut-outs on the left of the cylinder?
Nice piece in the pan..........

Tumblericious

Tumblericious

Screen is 150 micron mesh and is attached with cello tape.
The left side is available for another screen size.
Thanks, yes I had a Macgyver moment. It works nice and was way cheap.
Now i need to do similar for a tumble trimmer.

Sweet MajLee. Real nice.
What's the screen material & how did you attach it?
What's the cut-outs on the left of the cylinder?
Nice piece in the pan..........

PPp

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice post Chief! You do good work.

GW

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Just wanted to drop a line. I had to finally go with a bigger tumbler so I chose the 300g Harvester model after seeing a friend of mine's. I Am very impressed with it and seems built tough. Okief seems confident with it offering a lifetime warranty. Anyway I wanted to show a pic my friend pulled from his, now that's a fine blonde chunk of hash:

Attachments

• okief results.jpg
    okief results.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 30
gotta love it chief....how long do you normally tumble for? whats the conditons like(ie are you in a walk in freezer, cold climate?)....

I recently did some tumbling with the bnow...used not frozen material....in the hot sun...tumbled for roughly 10 minutes and got melty sift.....surprised the heck outta me...

Gruetoo

Another great thread. Lots of cool info. God I love this stuff. BTW I use the waste to fill my BHO jar. (Back in the freeze until at least 20% full) 1/2 gallon jar. I know some will think a waste, but I add the BHO back into the cureing hash. Break it all up add the oil repress and Walla. Some crazy shitnitz that hammers ya to the ground.... So please wear a bib.

Gruetoo :plant grow: