What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics "Anonymous" test grow

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is an untested strain. Unstable, untested and the female involved was unknown. They called her "unknown lady". I have def grown my share of hermies and ive spent the time picking off nanners. My grow space is perpetual, scrogged trays of hydro. I have limited space and some areas i cant even walk around the trays themselves. I cant event get to some limbs let alone trying to pull off all the nanners. I have to roll around on my stomach on a four wheeled type thing you use to work on cars. I roll around on the floor underneath my nets just to get to the other sides of some canopies(my girl laughs everytime she sees me do it). It would just be too time consuming for me. Stability of strains is a sought after trait for a reason. I have the opposite experience with the herms. They have never shown me more elite phenos than non herms. I doubt ill ever keep a herm. Not talking about strains that throw the occasional nanner at the VERY end sours and ogs do this. Thats totally different. If they're throwing balls in the first weeks, i still feel they got to go. It gives pollen too much time.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I know exactly how you feel. For this very reason I am in the process of setting up a seed testing tent for the winter.

Ill find a few new keepers that will hit the rotation in the production next summer. If they herm no biggy, at least they wont be fucking up my main room.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here goes our last chance. Anonymous final plant with female preflowers getting flipped.
Hope shes a she.
picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer about the herms. Hope the last one stays a girl the whole time lol. I grow Karmas point break which is the same unknown lady crossed to his sfv male that he lost. No nanners in 2 runs indoor and 1 outdoor in the greenie. I have 2 different pheno's both good but going to let em go after this round found way better lady's in the bro og's, where's my bike , and Jack cheddar.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think/hope its a girl!

I think/hope its a girl!

I think we may finally be in for a real show of what Anonymous flowers look like. She's showing zero signs of herming so far. She's only been in flowering for 5ish days but I'm pretty sure i saw bad signs at this point already. Really hoping she stays true.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have 4 happy healthy cuts of her just transplanted into my flood tray.
If i get to flip these in my dwc or f&d well really see what shes about. The one in soil wont be anywhere near as pretty, I'm not that good with soil.
picture.php

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the terminal photos suck. my bad. theres only hairs no balls or even anything that looks like balls so far. well know within a week if this is happening or not. i really don't want to kill anymore anonymous plants. i wanna see and smell these plants I've been growing all this time. it will all be worth it if i get to puff one pheno.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
gl with the last one, lets hope she's true female. look forward to seeing some buds, lol. anyway nice testing work, this type of feedback is invaluable for seed production.

DJXX

Veteran
SUP CROOKED...MY SD IBL X BIKER OG THAT KARMA SENT ME ARE JUS UNBELIEVABLE...GOOD LUCK WITH THE LAST ONE..DJ

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So thankful, shes a female. Looking like a fast flowering plant too. Really excited too see her develop over the next month and a half. Vegging her hydro now to flip her proper next run. Ill throw photos up in a couple days. Thanks to Karma wherever he is. Looks like i can finish this test proper for you bud. Im pretty sure im the only one left on ic still running anonymous.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Think we have a couple packs of anonymous...may have a homie drop them all....
I'm curious now....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This last plant looks very promising. After all the shit i went through i feel we all deserve to see some pretty flowers. Shes quick, already producing trichs and she smells very unique, shes not even 3 weeks in and I'm getting a menthol scent from her. Im excited. Ill update photos tonight.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 in flower.. She is defiantly a female. out of the 4 I had only 1 female.. The first 6 I attempted had to be culled. I had room issues. Here is mine. I will be sure to kee an eye on her..No it was never released ...

iT16F0j.jpg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is

Here she is

She's not very far in but CLEARLY a full female. So happy!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

NO BALLS! :woohoo:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PF I think we're gonna like this girl :) Great terp profiles. Smells almost green crack like with that metallic hazy smell. Great fresh mentholish stuff going on. I know she's gonna taste great already.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Happy Roots

Veteran
Hi Crooked8

Sry, could not resist to show you these after I luckily bumped in to your thread!

I popped 15 seeds of these recently, and had 8 females. Unfortunately i had some hermies as well, and therefore ended up with some seeds I binned along with the males. I did not check during the grow, so dont know how many hermed..

I´ve kept a couple of moms from two phenoes, which I will see next time if they go hermie on me.

Love to get my hands on these again for another run to see about that hermie thing, and because I like the smoke so far, Think that could be possible ??

It hits me strong, and I did not no I was stoned way down in the couch, before some angel came and told me...being said, it comes creepin with a knock out stone.
Does not last that long as I would like, but I just smoke another!

Hope you get a steady plant for keeping, I know I would like to..

Here goes..about a month of cure..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn!? I know how pf got his beans but how did you get anonymous beans? Tester? That shit looks beautiful! What is the smoke like? Flavors and smells? Super curious! Well done. They sure look like keepers.

Happy Roots

Veteran
Damn!? I know how pf got his beans but how did you get anonymous beans? Tester? That shit looks beautiful! What is the smoke like? Flavors and smells? Super curious! Well done. They sure look like keepers.

I had them as testers ! :yay:

Delicious taste, very special and difficult for me to describe.

Also because I´m not that good with english words!

Can say the smell and taste is very powerful and unique to my experience. When I´m pm certified we can hook up to work something out if you´re interested.

Latest posts

Latest posts